💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Tracking the number of Tries

2»

Comments

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5

I would love to know how many tries some levels take me. Good idea.

• pgagne
    pgagne Posts: 194 Level 3

Yaeh. Level 1459 for example. Out of switches "Oops" and I lose a life for it? Not my fault. Iffin I remember right, level 1457, level 1456 or level 1458, kept doing the same thing along with "Out of targets" cuz I killed the blocker makers (which were making the targets). At least give 1 back for every 3 lives lost on a level, or, at minimum, give a special booster.

• pgagne
    pgagne Posts: 194 Level 3

Altho I voted yeah. @MountainMom , I agree wth U. Recently, in mid game F5 team went away, Dexter's whenever & when he shows up, Build a bot normally goes away. This time F5 went away when Climb a beanstalk appeared. Now it's gone too. I have no way to collect boosters. I'm finding this ridiculous to even play. Only thing that was really keeping me from deleting app was F5. So, bye ya all. Enjoy.

• Yueyue
    Yueyue Posts: 275 Level 3

There's a similar feature in GD... would work perfectly here!

• B-2
    B-2 Posts: 56 Level 3

Of course there are better things to improve upon in this game, but if keeping track of the number of tries it takes us is a quick and easy addition, why not? It could be in a place where if you don't want to see it you don't have to. Like in the leaderboards area? I find that I do like seeing the levels I pass first try with the crown symbol. Also like seeing current levels of my friends in the leaderboards, and how many levels we passed each week. It's not much different than that. There are things I don't care about, and they are posted in one way or another: like Rank, sugar stars, and yellow stars. I ignore them, just as anyone not interested in number of tries could do, if so desired.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Not enough votes. Closing.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?