💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Create Undo booster

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

No it was never presented in this Saga idea before, at least that I am aware of. I love this idea so we need to vote it up! I know that one of my non-King games has this in their game and I used it a few times. I don't think it was a purchase in that game but I'm not 100% sure since I don't play it anymore. I just remember it being on top with the other accumulated boosters that I had. It would be great if they offered lie 2 or 3 as a trial and then we would have to purchase them. I've seen them do that before when introducing a new booster. They did it with the party popper.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,551 Level 5

There are so many idea to players just they forget that this game is for making money to King and not just doing changes for our fun. But it's still nice to have fun with new ideas. 

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,430 Friends Moderator

thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim

@jaskop Thank you for sharing your idea with us. I'm not sure it has a chance, as I know similar ideas before. It started when you couldn't leave the game without losing a life and used boosters, even though it worked that way for many years.

The back booster is certainly helpful. However, I wonder, if various cascades have now been triggered, whether it is possible to before that. It could be difficult to implement. Under no circumstances would I buy such a booster. On principle, I don't pay anything.

I gave you my vote, as I said, I don't know if there's a chance.

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    edited January 2021

I think this can become an advance function. I agree with all of the constructive ideas.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,852 Level 5

I like this sort of idea but how about the option to buy it or lose a life if you choose not to make a purchase? I feel it shouldn't be an option without some kind of price.

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

Actually I once have mention this issue but not on voting platform. I always hope this booster exist.

Good idea @jaskop I voted.

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4

Thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim

I like this idea @jaskop. There was a couple of times just yesterday when my clumsy fingers made a move I didn’t want to do and I was really wishing there was a way to take it back. I would probably only use it if it could be won as a reward or was only a few gold bars to use as I am one of those players who don’t purchase boosters.

Great idea!

• crabapple
    crabapple Posts: 740 Level 3

@jaskop I do agree that we need an undo option. Instead of having to use gold bars or win it, there should be a button/icon that would at least give us one (1) undo per Level, all games should have this option. 🤔😉🤔

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑

@jaskop I voted for your idea not that I would purchase this kind of booster, I only make my moves after I think about them, I never get in a hurry to rush through a level. To purchase a booster like this is going to cost a lot of gold bar's like the Party Booster, which I don't purchase now but have won several times, you can ask for it to be on the Booster Wheel, or in the Game as a way to win it, but King Games is about money if you haven't figured that out yet. Good luck on your idea. Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim The Queen of Tags

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,576 Friends Moderator

I agree with you completely @Spinnifix. I, too, have never spent money on any games, preferring to challenge my ability rather than my pocketbook. I have made some moves in games and realized there was probably a better move to be made, but I would not wish for an undo button. I prefer to learn from my mistakes.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?