⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I really want to delete Candy Crush.

kingofkingsmac
kingofkingsmac Posts: 12 Level 2

I have made 4 email requests using information supplied in these forums, to ask for a pathway to delete my information/account from the King Community and their servers. The links supplied do not result in any information. My emails get answered with more links, no information, no ability to delete my account. Data is important. My data is important to me, and a way to delete, rather than suspend, de activate, or not use my account any more is a fair request. There are many requests for this information. Why is it so hard to do?

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@kingofkingsmac Hi and welcome, you need a Community Manager on here to delete your community account. I will message one the link for this page so hopefully you will here from them sometime tomorrow, as they will only be able to answer in there work hours

Thank you

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Welcome @kingofkingsmac

I'm not sure why you want to delete the community account?

I checked your Community account and there is no progress on your account from which you will receive repeated notifications. You created this account a while ago and this was your first post 🤔 However, we will deactivate your community account if you wish.

Also, if you have any problem with the game that has not been resolved yet, please let me know.

Thanks!

• kingofkingsmac

Hi. Thank you for responding. I wish to delete Candy Crush from my devices. I cannot do that. I came here to ask for advice. Several forums suggested emailing a request. I keep getting spam in response. I’m guessing I shouldn’t , and you shouldn’t, delete this community account before I find out how to delete Candy Crush. From my devices

I don’t want to suspend, or stop using, or just delete the app. I want to remove my data. Delete my account. Thank you.

• kingofkingsmac

Thank you for responding. I probably wasn’t clear. I want to delete my candy crush account. I joined this forum to find out how to do that. The forum advice was to email my request. This I have done, 4 times with no useful response. If I just delete the app, my account continues to exist. I want to delete my account details as well as delete the app. Data regulatory guidelines would indicate I should have access to my account to delete it. There is no clear pathway to delete my login, email, and account details from the company that holds it or from the app. It’s a separate account from the Community account. But deleting the app removes none of my personal data from the company currently holding it. I would appreciate a response because data collection and customer account access is a highly regulated area and this company has not addressed my data collection rights.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    edited January 2021

Thanks for the clarification 🙂

Please let me know which device you're using for this game?

Also, to remove Game's data from different devices in different ways, I have given a list below.

Android.

iOS.

Windows 10 App.

To delete your game account, you need to contact our Player Support and you can contact Player Support directly from the game.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My game Progress - Contact us and send them an email.

• kingofkingsmac

I’m using an iPhone, I was also playing using Blue Stacks on my Mac, but have uninstalled that. Maybe hopefully, it too has a very acquisitive attitude to data.

To be clear, the reason I am trying to delete my candy crush account is that I actually wanted a game reset back to 1, and followed advice here to request that, but,reading the return email that ignored my request and directed me to YouTube for a tutorial, it seems to be unavailable as an option. As I said in my email, I play for fun, and the game had become like factory work. No fun. I thought a reset would be a good option, rather than constantly scrolling back through hundreds of games every time I wanted to play. If a reset is available that would be great, but otherwise it’s not a fun game anymore. Thanking you in advance.

• Sukanta_Biswas

I made some changes in the previous statement a while ago and I hope you have noticed that 🙂

You want to return to level 1 through game progress reset and we will definitely help you 😊You do not need to delete your game app to do this, but we will need your game ID.

Click HERE to find out how to get your game ID and also video below.

I will send your game ID to our team, as soon as I get it.

Thanks!

• kingofkingsmac

It would be great if you can reset the levels. An ability to do this at the user end would also be ideal. Thanking you in advance.

11632463686 is the ID.

• Sukanta_Biswas

Thank you for providing the information and you will receive a confirmation message here from our CM very soon 😊

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited January 2021

Hello there @kingofkingsmac and good day to you.

Understood that you wish to delete your old candy crush account so that you can start playing at level 1 again.

I wish to suggest couple of options pending your request to reset the level by our CM.

1. Keep your current old candy crush account since you have spent time level up with accumulated gold bars and boosters. Note that your gold bars and boosters cannot be transferred to the new candy crush account. I'm not sure whether your gold bars will be maintained if your progress is set to level 1. You can always come back to this account to level up if you want some challenge.
    2. Create another new candy crush account using a secondary email or Facebook (if your first account is not Facebook). Log out from the old account entirely and sign in with the new account.

I hope the above will enable you to make better decision and let us know if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?