⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 5401...Impossible?

Options

I've have never stayed on a level so long, EVER! Even with boosts I cannot pass this one. Any helpful tips? I've used colorbombs, coconut wheels, wrap/stripe singly and in combinations. Crazy!

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Hey there, & it's kinda tough to live up to a username like that if you're sat on a level for too long.

But anyway, just watch the video & see how that player did it; YMMV, may the candies (& ingredients) similarly fall in your favour.

And keep that website in mind if you're having problems on any particular level.

Give it another try; have fun, enjoy...

• Aheadofmyfriends
    Aheadofmyfriends Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

It was fine watching the video. I can see he/she used quite a few boosters. I guess this game can't be passed without them. My guess color bomb and wrapped/stripped were used, then switch booster at the end. But thanks for responding.

• Spieler_8675309
    edited January 2021
    Options

quote:

It was fine watching the video, I can see s/he used quite a few boosters; I guess this game can't be passed without them.

Actually, that player created quite a few boosters by making some matches; & they started with a CB & striped/wrapped on the board.

They did use that hand at the end, which probably wouldn't have been necessary if they had created the striped candy next to the CB to get that last cherry down (2:05 mark, watch it again to see).

But the level is possible to complete (of course starting boosters make things easier, like it did for that player); just gotta try beating it as is, cuz ya never know if/when it will be buffed (again)...

• Aheadofmyfriends
    Options

Yep, just gotta keep playing until I win. LOL

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options

Keep clearing candy cane curls... It is the only method.

• Aheadofmyfriends
    Options

I did finally pass it a couple of days ago and without any boosters. So it is possible! LOL

• Spieler_8675309
    edited January 2021
    Options

quote:

I did finally pass it a couple of days ago and without any boosters, so it is possible!

Good on ya, onwards & upwards; so now ya can remain (wait for it) ahead of ya friends...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?