๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ“… How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hi @Pounawea,

Here is brief report on these "Glitches".

Candy Necklace Win Streak Badges - Lost 5 Wins - 321 + 1 Win Streak Levels Listed On Level 8495 - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

*On 12/17/2020!

Candy Necklace Win Streak 330! *Lost it on Level 8502 Oops!ย 

Candy Necklace Win Streak 118, now on Level 8632!

Candy Necklace Win Streak 44, now on Level 8675!

*Problem with Level 8632! Gives *Oops! *Page 78!

Candy Necklace Win Streak 118! *Lost it on Level 8632, to *Oops!ย 

*No move made, but got *Oops!

*Level 8640 has a "Glitch", on 2nd move with 37 or so moves left, it froze up the board. Had to "Click", "Tap here to skip." in order to unfreeze the board. Then gave me a win with 3 Stars! This is a new one, first time I got to advance on a glitch.

Studio needs to check these things before releasing them. Not fair to lose on "No Moves" made. Hope we get our loses back.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

My Player / User ID: 9815076088ย 

I only use "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App", for now. *Signed into "Facebook" also!

1/14/2021

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

Hi @Pounawea

This round all 3 episodes are OK with me. Actually, I just enjoy crushing those candies. Our 5 friends were all racing to the end and we managed 2 reach 7000 twice. Great help the 2 given booster even though it was only for an hour.. Also this round no glitches. Its good that the team@king corrected all the glitches for the 3 episodes. Moral of the story, it pays to be a bit slower in starting.. Fantastic that Win 10 players pointed out all the oops. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Heeeey @Jon_K_Hicks ,

That's great, thank you very much for your comment and for sharing your feedback with us here.

Next Wednesday we will be back with new levels and challenges, and I'm glad to read you appreciate the addition of the Star Tournament. ๐Ÿ™‚

I wish they would bring back the game show. I would love to go on it.

By the way, what game show are you referring to? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Heeeey @Peter_Tornaros ,

In the end, a couple of hours ago we tweaked level 8674. We are hoping that this way the player experience will still be interesting and challenging but less frustrating.

We will keep working hard on the next level release and hopefully, you will find them more enjoyable. ๐Ÿ™‚

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum! ๐Ÿฌ

• Pounawea
    Options

Apologize for any inconvenience Origins. ๐Ÿ˜ž

We are the very first ones aiming for great releases of levels and new features to the game. We work very hard for that, bringing new levels to the game on a weekly basis that can bring new and exciting challenges. We always test all features and all-new levels thoroughly, unfortunately, when moving them to the live servers we can experience unexpected behaviors.

I really appreciate your comment and also the summary you shared above, @Origins7_Dale ! I'll pass it on to the team.

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum! ๐Ÿฌ

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,991 Level 5
    Options

@Origins7_Dale Well done for summarizing some of the problems being experienced to @Pounawea . There is nothing more frustrating than losing your candy necklace, win streak, etc to Oops levels. These should not be part of the game and if they have to occur should not affect your accumulated bonuses. Also "glitch" levels like 8674 cost the player heavily in boosters and gold bars. In has taken over 2 days to fix, being tweaked twice. These should also be refunded.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Pounawea, Just completed the second episode and apart from two tough levels, or should I say terrible, it was not a bad episode at all.

Level 8653, in my opinion was poor since it took forever to get rid of the skulls and because of that my moves ran out and I had to resort to 3 X UFO's and a few LH's to collect all the orders. It was a struggle to get the last three skulls, and had I known that, it would have been easier using the LH's to smash them, saving the UFO's.

Skulls should not be that hard to get, so as not to waste so many moves to remove them. I will stress again, that levels should not be overly easy, but also not so difficult, where players have to resort to plenty Boosters to pass a level.

Level 8656 was just as bad, wasting such a lot of moves (10) to get to the first skull, which was hidden at the bottom of the board and the only way to get to it is with a Striped Candy. In my opinion too many things going on in this level. Rainbow Twists, Licorice Fence, Licorice locked Waffles, Bubble Gum and Skulls. The way boards are set up with the Skulls is not conducive to fair play in my opinion.

Wasted quite a few boosters here too. As a matter of fact, it was only the two levels requiring boosters to complete.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Pounawea, I completed the last episode after waiting almost 4 days to be sure that Level 8674 has been fixed. The episode was not bad, with a few tough and very difficult levels. There was no outstanding levels and the use of Boosters throughout was minimal. Level 8674 was a "BREEZE", after the way was paved by those who went before me.

I will now change my strategy and start the new episodes a day after release. that gives me the opportunity to check if there are issues with the newly released episodes. I was fortunate to go through all three episodes without losing my Win Streak. Others were not so lucky and I can understand their disappointment as expressed in this forum.

• rababoojee
    rababoojee Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

great game to see

• rababoojee
    rababoojee Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

tell me new level

• Pounawea
    Options

Hello Candy Crushers!

Hope you are all having a great week so far.

Today is Wednesday... and that means... new levels coming soon!

Are you guys ready?!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?