Level 8686

Michael-6
Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

The current form of the level is far too difficult. I know it is tagged as nightmarishly hard, but i cannot come close to completing it, it looks like a level where you either use a load of boosters or have to hope for a monumentally lucky board.

Removing the liquorice or at least stopping any more from dropping beyond the initial batch might be fairer.

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited January 2021

Yep, der Spieler tried it enough times to get the play on option for 35 extra moves for 10 GBs (which he will not do, out of principle; & also because of the episode race feature not functioning correctly, but that's another story); got to a more favourable board & cleared enough junk from it to use one UFO to get those last few jellies (was thinking screw it, been on the level long enough).

But they might want to decrease the liquorice swirl spawning rate on this one a little bit.

C'mon, King; make it fair...

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Funny enough, after posting here, i got my lucky go where it cleared 12 jellies all by itself on the last move!

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

quote:

Funny enough; after posting here, I got my lucky go where it cleared 12 jellies all by itself on the last move!

Sometimes folks post for luck & it works out for 'em; but still, that issue ought to be rectified for those getting here later on...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?