๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

8710 headache level

Options

Comments

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited January 2021
    Options

Just arrived at this nightmare myself. This final episode has had quite the number of horrible levels, this is the third such one. Just have to wait patiently for my go where the game allows me to pass, as there is absolutely no skill involved in this mess whatsoever. Hope it gets amended.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I think i spent half a day on this level .. next is 8716 .. u just cant pass it .. keep trying !!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited January 2021
    Options

quote:

8710, headache level

Yep, it was a bit of a problem (& hopefully everyone having difficulties with this one have completed it by now); but (hold that thought for a moment)...

Zitat:

Congratulations on getting this far, you can find lots of videos and tips on the Internet...

Everybody knows this already; like, duh!

Zitat:

I'm sorry, can't help you with that; I'm only over 4000...

You all are fortunate that all replies aren't like that.

But if you advance, anyway; maybe it doesn't make much (or any) difference.

And to the one that's only over 4K; take your own advice, it will help you further!

Levels are waiting for you, & everyone has complete confidence in you...

And now, back to the previous thought (already in progress):

Back in theย waiting roomย until Wednesday...

• Michael-6
    Options

I have no idea how everyone else is getting past this, but i cannot get anywhere close. It is completely beyond me how this can be completed. Ever turn goes the same way:

Make a move, top fills up with liquorice

Make a few more moves, clearing nothing as all the key bits are in cages

One move remaining, always one of the columns in the top left or right

Run out of moves, board reshuffles

Make a move, board fills up with liquorice... and so on

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I didnt pass it my own .. it just happened ..

But my suggestion is that u just concentrate on middle part .. open it soon .. easily can make special combos .. it helps .. ignore popcorn popping ..

Like this ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡.. try again .. u can ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Keep calm .. they want us to frustrate n use boosters !! Thats all i can say

• Michael-6
    edited January 2021
    Options

That's interesting- the level in my game has 4 stripe dispensers- the two columns in yours which have only liquorice also have stripes in mine. But so much liquorice falls out of them it is impossible to clear much. And there are only 35 moves. I'm lucky if my board looks like yours with a couple of moves to go!

I've given up anyway, will check in to see if the level is fixed tomorrow, if not, i'm out. Not worth the hassle any longer.

• [Deleted User]
    edited January 2021
    Options

Ya .. its better to close the game n take little gap.. I believe that after a gap definitely can pass it w/o boosters ..

Coz happened to me .. u vl also get a easy board ..

Moreover 8716 is also literally horrible ..

I just dont understand where is fun part in CCS

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hi @laxmibhandary,

Yes, here are 2 YouTube Videos by @Johnny_Crush on Level 8710.

No boosters used. He doesn't like them. (hehe)

• Candy Crush Saga Level 8710 - Jan 20, 2021 By Johnny Crush - YouTube 720p - No Sound In Video

• Candy Crush Saga Level 8710 NO BOOSTERS - Jan. 22,2021 By Johnny Crush - YouTube 720p - No Sound In Video

Guess he doesn't like sound in his videos either. ๐Ÿ˜

Enjoy.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

1/24/2021

• Michael-6
    Options

Just to re-iterate- the current version of the level does not have 40 moves. Also, starting with a colour bomb and a wrapper conveniently placed right beside each other surely qualifies as using a booster, no?

Also, just watch those videos, the game creates booster after booster on almost every turn! Its like magic!

• Michael-6
    Options

Opened the level and... praise be! There are changes! It can now be completed without boosters, but is still a stiff challenge.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?