⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What is going on with space race?

Options
ulky5487
ulky5487 Posts: 1 Newbie

It won’t let me continue to the next level it’s stuck or something! Are u fixing this issue?

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@ulky5487 Hi and welcome, Please check you device and game are up to date and log out and restart your device then log back in and see if this resolves your issue.

Thank you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello there @ulky5487 and good day to you.

May I know whether you have claimed the prize? Since the event just ended, you have to wait for the next one.

Further, you may or may not get the Dexter Challenge the next round as it is a temporary event and only available to selected players. However, please ensure your app is always of the latest version to enable you to receive any new challenges/events that the Game Studio may implement from time to time.

Meanwhile, please continue leveling and happy gaming. Let us know if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you 😊

• Charly-4
    Charly-4 Posts: 125 Level 3
    Options

I have the Space Race but it will start me off on Thursday and then may or may not appear again each time I log in. Sometimes after logging in, i have to play several games before it appears again or other times it is not at all even though I had been collecting towards it the day before or even earlier the same day. Last week, I was in first place and expected to at least be in the top three the next morning, the last day to collect, but then it vanished altogether and never came back to show my final progress and potential prize. This happens every week just about. Even though I play the race, I never get to see my final progress or collect a prize.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,313 Crushing Legend
    Options

The next race started on Thursday, January 21st, 2021 at 4 p.m. CET. Then there you are on the next planet.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?