⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I have restored my progress on my new device but there is a gap of 30 levels

phil752
phil752 Posts: 2 Newbie

I have deleted the app & reloaded it then restored my progress but it still has a gap of 30 levels

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited January 2021

@phil752 Hi and welcome, sounds like you last few levels did not sync to the server correctly or you became disconnected. You could contact customer support from your game regarding getting these restored, but i think you would probably pass them quicker than you would waiting for a reply.

If you want to get these levels restored go to your game settings , help center and send them an message and they should help you with this, but could take around 3 days o get a reply

Thank you

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,159 Crushing Legend

You have probably played offline, or your device has not synchronized these 30 levels anymore. 30 levels are caught up quickly. One complaint to King and recovery would take longer. And you can continue playing right away.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,693 Community Hub Moderator

Hello @phil752 and good day to you.

Please log out from the game, restart your device and sign back into the game. Play a level and see whether all the 30 levels have been restored.

Alternately, whilst in the game, disconnect your device from the internet, wait for minute or less, reconnect back your device to the internet, play a level and check your progress in the game map.

Please let us know if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you ☺️

• phil752
    phil752 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi

I have played to level 3218 on my iPhone & all is well (no gaps) I saved the progress with apple.

on my new iPad I have deleted the app & then restored it & reloaded the progress from apple but is has a gap from level 2030 to 2060 ?

I have also saved to my email with the same results

Regards

Phil

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@phil752 Hi and welcome, Can you check your map and if possible provide a screenshot, check level 2030 and see if this has stars on it and let us know. also check if the gap is all the same. So i am understanding you correctly your ipad level is past 2060 but there is a gap there.

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?