⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I need my account password changed but I can't remember what it is

ExtremeCB
ExtremeCB Posts: 71 Level 2

I have an account called 2muchsugar that I use to play Candy Crush and I need to change the email but I can't remember what my password is.

Answers

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @ExtremeCB,

At King.com you - Click "Games" at top left, will get you "Log In", on the right. Then "Click" that.

Then you get a message box, with a "Recover Password" option. Can reset it there.

Complete URL is above.

Cyas & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

1/24/2021

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,158 Crushing Legend

Go to King.com on the PC and then under Games, the log in is on the top right. After you have entered your email, the password is requested. Then you can request a new one.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,693 Community Hub Moderator

Hello there @ExtremeCB and good day to you.

If you can't even remember the password to login to your 2muchsugar account to retrieve the reset password for your game and you don't have a secondary account or mobile phone that a reset password can be sent to, then I'm afraid that there's nothing much can be done except try to contact the Customer Support of the email service provider to reset your password manually.

However, if you can remember the password to login to your 2muchsugar account, then please follow the steps recommended by OriginDale and Mr Cichy.

Please let us know if any of the above works for you or if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you 😊

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@ExtremeCB Hi and welcome, There is some useful information above that should help you resolve your issue, but can i ask do you have access to the current email to be able to change your password first, which then allows you to rest email.

If not i think you only option is to get your second account levels manually restored but on the new email

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?