Candy Crush Saga: Star Tournament ⭐️ ✨

Comments

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend

Hi @Pounawea .

Yeah its a nice event and i have played it several times but i will suggest as they are all hard levels so if good boosters like UFos and goldbars will be introduced then it will be gr8.

Thanks.

• Priyacandy
    Priyacandy Posts: 797 Level 3

Now I'm participating

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

@Pounawea I got it this week, but something I cannot understand how after one day is one with 662, other with 578 or 428. In my opinion it is not possible. The levels are not easy and to do so many levels is not real.I play a few hours but is just spending of time.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5
    edited January 2021

@nnarkis  I can agree with most of your comments. Maybe you didn't had in the list some that starts with not real stars over 600. To play hundred of levels for this stars we need to get very good rewards.

I cannot understand why so many that didn't saw and play this event can say that it is nice.

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4

Hello @Tzvi_Marcu

I don’t know if I had any players on my board with 600 stars, but I think the high scores were over 200 which seems amazing to me because the levels are very hard. 600 is crazy, that would be 100 levels of 6 stars or 200 levels of three stars. The best I have been able to get is between 40 and 50 stars and that was a very good week. Most weeks I might get 20 to 30 stars and finish in the top 30.

I got the Star Tournament again this week. Here’s the screens announcing the start:

Maybe they made the levels easier this week? We shall see...

• Priyacandy
    Priyacandy Posts: 797 Level 3

I'm also playing this event .. I think it's real players stars because some of the players completing their levels very fastly and on same day when they release on the that day .. if we try hard we can . I see many comments in facebook.. maybe some people will do it..

• Ashlovedp
    Ashlovedp Posts: 7 Level 2

I love the star tournaments but the levels we are playing on the star tournament are too boring and dry.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,223 Crushing Legend

I'm curious to see what a number of points will be in the end. Since I have other games, it's too exhausting to take part.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited January 2021

Hi @Pounawea @Diamond Lim @Freddy_Falkner @PummyRaj @Werner_Cichy @DieOmimi @kiara_wael @Timhung @Tasty_Cake @bearwithme @Nix66 @FlaringCrystal120 @MountainMom @NamTruong2001 @nnarkis @Timhung @Glenn1972 @aijaziqbal @Priyacandy @Tzvi_Marcu @Ashlovedp @Yosca,

Hello group. First, let me correct what @DieOmimi posted as the link on her post on *Page 1. She gave you my *Voting Idea, which is listed in my *Signature below.

Here is the *Correct URL on 10/4/2020 at:

• Ok, it seems we now have a "Corrected Rewards Tier" with this release of the "Star Tournament" on 11/11/2020!

The above is the corrected Rewards Tier. Before that, King had it upside down, see link above for details with screenshots. As @Pitty_Kitty mentioned in her post, at that time.

Anyway, you are all correct, it is a hard tournament. There are very hard levels in it, along with the fact the levels never end.

When I got it last year, it was a mess. For my 1st Place Win, I got "1 Color Bomb", instead of the 1st Place Goodies listed above. Got the last place reward, because of the reward tier being upside down by the studio. Which I mentioned many times in my posts to CM's @Pounawea & @Crazy Cat Lad, & still waiting to hear from you both on it.

So I will again, for those who are interested, give you the game plan on this *Star Tournament.

*Scoring is easy enough, you get for:

• Sugar Stars - 6 Points *This will help on *F5 Fantastic 5 Teams in getting to the Team Rewards faster!
    • 3 Stars - 3 Points
    • 2 Stars - 2 Points
    • 1 Star - 1 Point

*On "Basic Strategy" for this *Star Tournament.

• Use your Timed Boosters on it. Any winnings you get, from F5 Team, Space Race w/ Dexter, Lucky Beans, Chocolate Box, etc...
    • Be sure you are "Stocked" up on "Lives". Use "Facebook".
    • Skip the "Hard Levels", don't invest anything into it. There are some very hard levels in it. It will cost a life to do this. Remember this contest has endless levels, a lot of them do repeat.
    • Use *Tap Here To Skip! As soon as you get either "Sugar Stars", or you want to go to the next level. Saves time.
    • So go to "Facebook", add everyone on your "Facebook Friends List", who has a "Candy Crush Logo or Avatar". You will get many "Lives" doing this. I went from 30 to over 1000 Lives very quickly. I send & get "Lives" every day.
    • It will also put things into perspective for you. On how do I stand in the game against the rest of the players in the world.
    • If you have the "Master Trophies List" you will need "Free" lives on playing for "Sugar Stars" at previous levels, if you have that feature available to you. I do at this time, along with using "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App". Got the "Master Trophies List", for the first time, on 1/18/2021.
    • As some of you know. I do the *Scoring, *Tips, etc... on the  "Master Trophies List" for the players here at The King Community.

Here is the URL on it:

• *Pages 40 & 41, have my last update, with scores & tips. I am currently in 2nd Place, on the "Master Trophies List".

The limit on players on your *Star Tournament List is now at 50. Here is where I am at now in the *Star Tournament.

• Exclusive Upper Kingdom - Star Tournament - 4th Place Score 305 - On 1/30/2021 With 4 Days Left - Candy Crush Saga - Origins7 Dale

I believe the Strategy I have given you, is the best way to approach this *Star Tournament, & come out ahead. Think I have won this, around 6-7 times now. On this current *Star Tournament, not really trying to win it, as you can see the leader has a lot of points. I don't have the time, nor do I want to invest any money or boosters in trying to catch up. Would defeat the very strategy I just gave you. Only looking to get a decent reward from it. As long as I finish in the top 10, that is fine for now.

Keep in mind, there are players in the world, who do have money. In fact, some players are millionaires from gaming. But for most of us, beating them who do have money, is where a lot of the fun comes in. (hehe) You spent nothing, but they kept reaching for their wallets, every time they got into trouble.

Well hope this helps you out, along with making a difficult tournament, into a more enjoyable one for you.

Take Care Group - Origins7 Dale, 😀

1/30/2021

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5

It wastes my boosters and the levels were played (Some levels are from 3K-5K...)

the champion has 700 stars.. I have only 1...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?