Level 1142

Options
urcutejeans
urcutejeans Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 2021 in Support

I have been stuck here and have watched every video available. I do not have the same layout and cannot figure out this level. Instead of mystery candy I have 5 layer chocolates and I feel like this is a bug.... theres no way someone actually solved this without spending money. seriously

Answers

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options

Yeah, dark chocolate may have a glitch in the newest version.

However, this level is possible to pass. The most important part is clear the chocolates immediately. Make more combinations and bring down the ingredients

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited February 2021
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

The Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.They closely monitor a game's difficulty, listen to player feedback about levels or features and may tweak things to enhance the player experience. 

This means that sometimes videos available online do not reflect the current in-game content. 

The video you saw was recorded from an older version of the game and I gave the latest video below.

The form of icings has changed but they will work the same way.

Thanks!

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options

I think this one is the current version

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @urcutejeans and good day to you.

The tutorial video that you've watched may be outdated. I've replayed that level and there's no bug.

First try to clear the frosting to enable you to have more space to play around and release the stripe candy from the dispenser. Then focus on releasing the ingredient so it will drop and move on to clear the chocolate. Try your best to create colour bomb candy and match it with the striped so you are able to clear as many blockers as possible.

Other than that, please keep in mind the following tips whilst playing:-

1.  Take your time and focus on the board.
    2. Study the game board before and throughout the game. Always play at the lowest level of the game board to enable more candies to drop from the top. This gives you the opportunities to create special candies such as striped/wrapped/color bomb. Combining a color bomb with either a striped or wrapped candy will destroy any blockers.
    3. Activate the hint under the setting. It helps to highlight candies formation for color bombs that we usually miss out.
    4. Stay calm and be patience. Yes, our mood does affect the game! Take a short break if you're getting frustrated or tired of trying.
    5. Hope for a lucky game board

Good luck and happy crushing.

Please let us know if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you ☺️

• urcutejeans
    urcutejeans Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

is there a current video of gameplay for this most current version, i checked a video from only 3 months ago and was not like this. I understand things change and graphics are different, but mystery candy and layered chocolate are not the same. thanks !

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
  • FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hello and welcome to the community. Hopefully, the videos above already gave you tips to complete the level. Also make sure to try these tips:

Strategy #1

• In the early stages of this board, each possible move should be weighed up carefully, much as you would weigh up chess moves against a challenging opponent.
    • One counter-intuitive tactic or strategic point for the early stage is the deliberate encouragement of a shuffle - if you cannot foresee good stuff happening with reasonable likelihood two or three moves down the line, then make the move that actually blocks up future moves and is likely to cause a shuffle. The board is so restricted at first, that you can do this.
    • Concentrate on making a triple hit or better on the blockers as often as possible early on the board.
    • When you get some specials going (there are only four colors, you will get them) make your top priority at first to release the ingredients unless you have a combination or visible cascade set up so you know that you will not only unlock but also destroy the chocolate. Try if you can to hold back from launching specials that will unlock but not destroy chocolate.
    • Make the most of those mystery candies. Not sure if the board has been slightly nerfed but the mystery candies seemed mostly positive useful ones with just a few nasties, not the other way around, so mysteries should be mostly nice surprises and help you to reach your goal. Wrapped/striped is a great friend in the early/mid mart of this level, as is color bomb/striped. You have a reasonable chance of getting one of those once the mystery candies are in play and one of those combinations should help you to make some good progress.
    • As soon as an ingredient is/some ingredients are free, work very hard on getting one or two of them down and out quickly so you can then focus on the remainder. If anything moves the end ones on each side towards the centre - avoid moving anything outwards if you possibly can. Straight drop is probably the easiest route in any case, but you still do not need the whole board unblocked, just most of it.
    • It might take a few goes, of course, but following this strategy you have a decent chance each time you play and you should not be losing your rag on this level.

Strategy #2:

• You will have to create many striped candies or combinations: striped + wrapped or striped + color bomb to remove blockers.
    • This level requires major luck. four colors mean special candies are easy to create, but the limited board space is a burden.
    • If you are really fed up with this level's difficulty, boosters such as coconut wheels and striped+wrapped would be a good idea to clear the blockers and free the cherries from the marmalade.

Hope this is helpful.

• Richard_Parker
    Richard_Parker Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2021
    Options

I've read all this, and I am like urcutejeans here, I think there is a bug: I managed to combine striped and wrapped TWICE in the same game, and not once did it clear any layer of chocolate. Not one. Only way to clear it is a striped or wrapped candy alone, the combination doesn't do anything. It's the first time I see that on a level, so something is not right. I'm at my wits' end with this level, and this might break me of the game altogether, it's simply not fun.

• Kaz167
    Kaz167 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The game 1142 as it is now is not shown on any of the videos and i am finding it impossible to pass.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello 👋

Welcome to the sweet King Community.

Here are some hints and tips for level 1142 Candy Crush Saga

This is one of the most frustrating levels in the whole game.. If you are very lucky and everything goes right for you it seems easy. If this happens to you go out immediately and buy a lottery ticket!

Level 1142 can be done without switching 2 colour bombs together, but that is by far the easiest way to complete the level.

Don't try using boosters at the start as you will waste them and they hardly help at all.

Save your switch hands and lollipop hammers if you have any and use them only to get 2 colour bombs together, and then only if it is fairly early in the game so you have plenty of moves left to get the ingredients down the board.

If you can't get the colour bombs don't give up as it is still possible, but you need to get rid of the chocolate in the bottom part of the board, or at least enough to give a path through for the ingredients.

Stripes and strip/wrap combos will remove the chocolate but you need several as it will keep growing as soon as it is unlocked.

Be careful not to allow the ingredients on the outside to slip onto the ledge and get stuck.

You can watch this guidance video. Good luck 🤞 and keep enjoying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?