⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
πŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Reward

Options
slantsixrick
slantsixrick Posts: 1 Newbie

So I have 2 questions first is that I attended the webinar yesterday I think that is what it's called...lol anyway I am having a problem with the free gold bars I am unable to figure out how to get them I definitely need help. Lol and 2nd question is I just finished the level of 4870 to 4880 in first place but I can't get my reward so please help thank you for your time in helping me with these issues

Sincerely yours

R.Geis

Answers

• Rhonda_P_Kinchen
    Rhonda_P_Kinchen Posts: 86 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@slantsixrick

I haven't played much this week, we have been on baby watch!! My first granddaughter was born Tuesday night, so things are just getting back to normal around here lol

I didn't know anything about a webinar yesterday?What was it about? For those that missed it, do you know if its available to watch?

Thanks 🍭

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@slantsixrick Hi and welcome, Please see post below for information on your gold bars for webinar that took place

For your second question is the episode race present in your game and did it say you were awarded 10 gold bars for finishing first. As this is a test feature and you mat have been removed from the random group that gets the feature

Thank You

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hello there @slantsixrick and good day to you.

For your second question, if you won the episode race at first place and didn't get the prize, please contact King Support team by clicking the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page and select topic "Problems with my game" and sub-topic "Prize not received" then provide a short description of your issue.

Once you've emailed them, wait for a notification that your issue is in process and reply to that email accordingly as instructed. Hopefully, you would be able to get your deserved prize.

Please let us know if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?