💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

episode button

Options
Autofire
Autofire Posts: 109 Level 2
edited February 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

ok, there could be a button that when you press it, it gives all the episodes you completed, listed in order newest to oldest or oldest to newest or alphabetical or specific order

it could like a little like this;

let me know king community!

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options

Hey, welcome.

I think this idea has been suggested. @Elsa Can you review this idea?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Timhung. Thanks for another suggested idea @Autofire. I think what you are suggesting is that the studio adds an icon on the side of the game and when you click on it you will see all your completed levels. Is that it? If that's it I don't think that would be a priority because they might come back to say that you can scroll through the map instead. Unless you are looking for something specific about your levels to be shown that is not showing on the map.

• Autofire
    edited February 2021
    Options

@Elsa no, a button that when you press it, it gives you the names of all the episodes you completed. sorry for late reply

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,703 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

You mean this like in candy soda. Is that right?

Unfortunately the PC version has now changed and you can no longer look for episodes there.

• Autofire
    Options

@Spinnifix Yes! Exactly! I want it, just for ccs, and I also miss the old map on ccss. :(

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,703 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello!

Thank you. In Farm Heroes you can enter your level and they will take you there. It's a good feature too. I will vote. Because you are right. It is very difficult to scroll here all the time. There's an idea about this, but if you have all the episodes at a glance, it's a lot easier. It used to be the blue line on the PC version and you could see where the players are. It was very beautiful.

I now notice more and more that the mobile devices and the simple PC version all have their advantages and disadvantages.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Not enough votes. Closing.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?