⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Episode Race has disappeared

Options
Chasey
Chasey Posts: 14 Level 2

For weeks, I haven't had the episode race anymore. I haven't changed anything in my account, game, or device (Android). What do I need to do to get it back?

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Chasey The Episode Race feature is a Test feature and is not always guaranteed to be in your game, It is given to groups of randomly selected people, so this just means your not in that group at present but you could be again in the future. It can also be missing due to temporary problems

To make sure your getting the features available to you check your game is up to date and clear your app or browser cache and log out and restart your device , then log back in. regularly do this to keep your game as up to date as possible

Thank you

• Chasey
    Chasey Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Thank you, I wasn't aware of that! I've had it for ages, I'm now at level 3755.

Is there any other way to win/earn gold bars, as that was the only feature for that?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Chasey Hi in the game sometimes there are other features added that have the chance to win gold bars.

You do have a few community contests here that all offer the chance to win gold bars for your game

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?