⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lives in Candy Crush Saga

Options
kwagner_51
kwagner_51 Posts: 9 Level 2

I send life requests all the time and I get no lives. Yesterday, my envelope was empty all day. I am at a lose as to why I'm not getting lives from my friends. iOS phone Ipad and Windows 10 on desktop. Also when I do get livesin the envelope. it is mostly friend requests for lives. Example: Envelope says I have 28 lives. when I click to get them the number drops to 8. So I had 20 friend requests for lives and only 8 lives for me.

Thanks!

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@kwagner_51 Hi and welcome, Please check you device and game are up to date and log out and restart your device and see if this resolves your issue

If not check Facebook settings under webs and app and make sure the game is active and notifications allowed

If this does not work there is some people that are experiencing an error with sending and receiving lives, This issue is being investigated, but we have no time frame on a fix for this at present

Hope this helps

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,249 Crushing Legend
    Options

Since you got at least 8 lives, i don't think that you are affected by the general problem of getting lives. You probably have few friends who play and send you live. Only lives are required of them. Try to make more friends.

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Hello and welcome, many game messages are being sent every day across the games all around the world. Some of these may get stuck in the system and arrive with a delay, doesn’t reach certain devices or platforms, or simply, do not arrive at all. It’s always worth resending the request or life and hopefully the lives will get through eventually and reach your game. If you have the game Facebook connected, don't forget to make sure that the game has access to your Facebook friends list since this permission will automatically expire from time to time. If the game hasn't the access all lives will stay blocked. Make also sure that the game is updated to the latest version if you play on a mobile device. Luckily the lives will automatically reload so you can continue playing the game even though the messages from friends don't reach you. There is also a Facebook Issue.

Did you lose all your Lives that you had stored for some time?

Lives can occasionally be lost with an update of the game, when the game crashes, after clearing the cache on the browser you play on or clearing the cache in the mobile app. The mailbox can also be reset after various technical issues either in the browser you play on or on Facebook. On mobile technical issues either in the game itself or on the mobile device you are playing on can cause that the Lives are being reset. Reinstalling the app on mobile devices or resetting the app on a Windows 10 PC will also reset the mailbox and all Lives will be lost. Bear in mind also that if you have a huge amount of Lives stored for some time and do not use them, the game can clear the mailbox to free some memory to improve the game's functionality. Therefore we recommend to not collect hundreds of Lives or saving them for a longer time. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?