What happened to my game....and level 6362

Options
Fr_Cayman
Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2

All of my games events are gone. I have a black screen and a wheel for my daily bonus. That is it. The map is there with all the levels, the daily bonus, but no race, no fave5, no anything.

Also...Level 6362 is CRASHING. I have almost won it several times but every time I go to wipe out the last row....it goes all wonky and then freezes for a moment, and then crashes. I have tried now about a dozen times. I am done.

I once played this game up until level 2000 and the game crashed. Two years later I started again. Now I am stuck at level 6362 through no fault of my own. And I really am wondering where everything went as I am still logged in under facebook apparently.

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Fr_Cayman Hi and welcome, Check both your game and device are up to date and you have a minimum of 2gb of free storage space, clear the cache from your app store or browser. log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this resolves your issue with the crashing. You may have to play a few levels to see if your events come back

Thank you

• Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    Options

Freddy_Falkner Thanks. I do not know how to do any of that so I guess I am outta luck. I lost my DML game this way too. It reloaded a brand new game one day, after five years of investing in dml, and I cannot follow the directions to get anything back. And no, I am not an idiot.........I just have an acquired brain injury and I find this confusing. In fact, it gives my panic attacks just thinking about it. And I live alone so there is not anyone to help me. It is too bad because candy crush kept my brain stimulated. According to the doc it was good for me. :(

But thank you anyway.....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?