⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 8841 is not possible

Options
NancyRobinson
NancyRobinson Posts: 11 Level 2

Multiple people are having issues with this level. The only way it can be completed is with multiple boosters and even then there is no guarantee.

Answers

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Some players are having glitches with this level. It is reported and will be tweaked soon.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited February 2021
    Options

@NancyRobinson Hi Again, Yes have answered all the posts with this. As the levelis not faulty there is not much we can do in regards to this as the game studio monitors these levels and they will amend from the data and feedback they get from it if necessary. I have messaged a CM to see if they can get the game studio to have a look, but at present all i can possibly do. Just got to hope it gets amended, in my opinion from the videos i have seen it will do eventually

Please note it has note been reported

Thank you

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

I checked the level and the level is a bit difficult but there is no error. This is a Nightmarioushly Hard level and such a level will always be a bit harder than other levels.

Since there is no error in the level, we cannot report the level, but because it is very hard, we must inform our team so that the level can be reviewed.

Thanks!

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

Is there a video showing it completed without boosters? Any one i've seen, several UFOs are required to pass. It will be interesting to see how you are meant to clear the outer jellies at the bottom without boosters given that they start under many layers of icing and are continually blocked by falling liquorice.

• Freddy_
    Options

@Michael-6 Hi Again, just because there is not video does not mean the level is faulty. I agree it looks like it could do with amending but again this is the community we can only help and advise, have tried messaging a CM and we can not report levels that are not faulty. So you just need to be patient and hope the game studio will amend the level. We in the community have no say in this

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

Indeed- was just looking for tips on how to pass. I made no mention of it being faulty- was just looking to see if it can be passed without UFOs, as i don't have any left sadly!

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2
    edited February 2021
    Options

How can you say the level is not faulty when the licorice continually fall, covering the jellies? I even had a double color bomb and it did no good. It removed the licorice only to have another one fall and cover the jelly. I saw a video posted very early that had the licorice only fall sporadically - not with every move. And he had 52 moves, not 35. But even extra moves at this point will not clear this level. That is a faulty level for sure. PLEASE keep reporting this level because there is a glitch.

• Freddy_
    Options

@NancyDrew , people have completed the level whether with or without boosters, we do not have this information. A faulty level is something that cannot be passed. So does not matter how much you go on about this we can not do anything more than we have already done. I am sure the CM will respond when they are in work and hopefully they will contact the game studio to get it looked at , but we cannot promise anything. the game studio are the only ones with the ability to be able to amend the levels

Thank you

• Brenda_Weber
    Brenda_Weber Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

Quit saying it isn't faulty, it's obvious its another cash grab! Tomorrow morning about 8:00 there will all of a sudden be a change to the level because King has once again suckered a bunch of money out of players and then will claim it could be solved along. This is no longer a coincidence but deliberate. Less levels, better quality would be preferable to what has been going on for months now.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited February 2021
    Options

quote:

Quit saying it isn't faulty, it's obvious it's another cash grab!

Don't expect that, as it goes against the credo of super★s/game experts (even wannabees); they must convince all others that all aspects of the game (such as levels) are perfect, & operating as they should (but don't you dare question them!)...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?