How can I invite Saga players?

I don't have any friends or family that play saga. However, there are players that I'm playing with a lot who I would like to invite to my custom team. I can't find a way to do that! I dont know their email, name, etc, just their Saga name/icon/border color (ie Becky with Panda icon and pink border). The Saga app does not come up in invite apps.

Assuming that cant happen, now I am screwed. I cant find a way to go back to being on a random team! At least that way there were 5 players, instead of just me!

Comments

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 47,469 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can click here to ask your team that they join your team if they agree. 😉

You can also check this feature information here that I hope you can understand to read it. 😊

By the way, thanks for your playing Candy Crush Saga! 😊

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

💍Win Gold Bars here! Beat Diamond Lim's score on Collect the Doll Level 🎎 (Diamond Diaries Contest) 

You can also check here about Diamond Diaries and More Interesting King Community Topics (click on spoiler "Show" button) 👇😊

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💍

Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

Thanks for your playing Candy Crush Saga! 😊

🌶 Hot topics here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🌟 Need Gold Bars on this game? Join Here and Here (General)! 🌟

🍭 Have a nice and safety day! Sugar Crush! 🍭

💍Win Gold Bars here! Beat Diamond Lim's score on Collect the Doll Level 🎎 (Diamond Diaries Contest) 

You can also check here about Diamond Diaries and More Interesting King Community Topics (click on spoiler "Show" button) 👇😊

Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑

Which King's game have you playing? 😊

You can check to learn guides around King Community, Join Contests to chance to win gold bars and more on my below signature here. 👇

And if you have more questions, please tag me (@Diamond Lim) and I’ll be happy to help. 😉

Have a nice and safety day! 😊