Stuck at 8764

Options

Not enough moves to complete for I can’t clear all Rainbow Rapids because it’s more waffles and marmalade’s on board! And it’s very low moves for all blockers must removed! Please nerf this level!

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hey there, welcome to the forum; & maybe this one gets nerfed, or maybe not.

But just watch this video in the meantime & see how that player did it, YMMV; may the candies (& cherries) similarly fall in your favour.

Give it another try; have fun, enjoy...

• pinlock
    pinlock Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

It’s been made harder in the last few days and it’s impossible to do without boosters in the 20 moves,,I,passed it using the wheel booster and a couple of hammers...as Ive run out of games to play untill Wednesday I e been trying all day to pass this level without boosters and I don’t think it can be done,,why make an insanely hard level even harder and it’s not even classed as a hard level

• CindySparling
    CindySparling Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Looks nothing like your video now Spieler, not yesterday when you posted it -- not today. Many waffles, licorice and candies are gummed to start. WHY?????

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

OK; so that vid from MsCookieKirby (posted on 12 Feb., a whole three days ago) has already been rendered obsolete, due to the level being changed.

But maybe a few more comments of other players also having problems here would help to move the needle a bit & get the level nerfed to a more reasonable version.

People, let your voices be heard.

Let's see what happens...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?