⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Gold ingots

Lu_ca_96
Lu_ca_96 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited February 2021 in Support

I can't receive gold bars by passing levels or in any of the other ways. Why?

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,664 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

Please log out and check for updates and update your game and clear the cache. Log in. Please play a level on the map and your game will update.

Good luck

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Hello there @Lu_ca_96 and good day to you.

May I know whether you are referring to not getting gold bars after winning an episode race in Candy Crush Saga because that is the only event that award winners with gold bars?

If yes to the above, please contact King's Customer Support by clicking on the "contact us" link at the bottom of this webpage and a bot will attend to you on your issue. Alternately, go to the setting icon represented by a cogwheel in your game app and click on the "?" icon. It will bring you to the help center, select on any topic and click on the "contact us" icon, it will bring you to a page where you can insert the topic "Problems with my game" and sub-topic "prize not received". After you have keyed in the relevant info, click submit and they Customer Support team will send you notification that they have received your enquiry via email. Just reply according to the email if need be.

Please let us know if you still need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you. 😊

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,973 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Make sure update your App .

The Episode Race is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

The Fun Event menu returns when the game is regular. Probably no event is currently active for you so the menu is not available.

Keep playing the game, your fun event menu will return.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Lu_ca_96 Hi and welcome, As explained by @kiara_wael the episode race is not guaranteed to always be in your game due to it being a test feature. These are given to groups of randomly selected people, so just means your not in the group at present but could be in the future. It could also be missing due to temporary issues.

There a chances to win gold bars for your game in the contest area of each forum. Have your tried entering some of these as we always have contests running

Thank you

• ellectra
    ellectra Posts: 295 Level 3

I just spent 20 gold bars to finish an episode because I was supposed to get 20 gold bars if I keep up my win streak and finish the episode in first place. But instead of getting the 20 gold bars I got a booster. It was changed mid episode which is a bummer, and now it seems that the prizes for episode races are all boosters instead of gold bars. I hope that is just temporary and not a way to force players to buy gold bars in order to be able to complete the (increasingly difficult) levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?