💻📱📅 How many levels are in Candy Crush Saga? Information per platform (2020 & 2021)

Options

Comments

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

@Pounawea

Release was so late last night but managed to complete this morning

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,989 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea @Scooterpie @Albert_Heinrich I have now completed the new levels and found the majority to be a mixture of hard, tactical, interesting and fun levels. 8871 and 8900 were nothing levels, in fact I used a UFO to escape the boredom of 8900. 8891 was a fun level and the pick of course, 8865, with 4 frogs as the target, combined with variety and tactics.

Again, my only criticism is the overuse of rigid licorice bars + some, not all, Rainbow Rapids levels were again boring.

My big disappointment is this week's Twilight game. Before I even started the new levels, my opponent has 47 crowns. Please tell me how I can beat this with only 45 new levels available ?? Not good enough Games Studio. Looks like I will now pursue other activities for a week !!!

• Jon_K_Hicks
    Jon_K_Hicks Posts: 164 Level 3
    Options

Just finished 8,810 on mobile at 11:30 am on Thursday, February 18, 2021 in Los Angeles. Got stuck overnight on 8,800.

Have a great week!

• Priyacandy
    Priyacandy Posts: 797 Level 3
    Options

Now I'm in 8810 level.. waiting for another levels.. I think their is no end for new levels.. then only I'm happy..

• bharat_123
    bharat_123 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Hi @priyacnair@priya123pari@Priyacandy

Candy crush saga

Completed 1400 level

Enjoying the Candy game

Thanks

• Priyacandy
    Priyacandy Posts: 797 Level 3
    Options

You are starting level.. congratulations to complete 1 milestone's.. you have so much game to enjoy but for me only 45 levels per week.. after completing that I'll wait again for new levels..

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited February 2021
    Options

Wednesday is here and it means new levels to crush!

💻️ 8945 levels available on Windows 10

📱🌐 8855 on other platforms

Today's update 24 February 2021 features...

Facebook, iOS, Android and other mobile devices:

Episodes 589 - 591 with levels 8811 - 8855.

Windows 10 app:

Episodes 595 - 597 with levels 8901 - 8945.

The Bonbon Blitz is now available in on all platforms from level 8766 check all info HERE.

The following week we'll also introduce the Toffee Swirl and a new updated Conveyor Belt. All details can be found HERE.

Comment, discuss and chat about the levels 8901-8945 HERE.

More Candy Community Content to check out:

🐝 Twilight Games Event! All info HERE!

🔮 Candy Crush Saga spells?! Share your ideas with us HERE!

❤️ Vote for your favourite Valentine's event HERE!

🏆️ All contests to Win Gold Bars and more HERE!

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,989 Level 5
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad @Pounawea Another disappointing week. 45 levels riddled with glitches, ridiculously hard levels and even a level, 8918, that I beat with my first move, a speckled bomb combo. Surely a review of work practices in the Games Studio is way overdue and some sort of system of quality control initiated.

I cannot recall 1 level that I can say was enjoyable, tactically testing or innovative. The fixation with candy and licorice barriers and Rainbow Rapids levels is becoming more that tiresome !!

• Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options

@Crazy Cat Lad

Completed my weekly 45 games.Back to boring star tournament.

Since there are more than 8000 games available can I suggest that King provide more games for the star tournament instead of repeating the same few games over and over. This would take the boredom out of playing.

• Jon_K_Hicks
    Jon_K_Hicks Posts: 164 Level 3
    Options

Finished 8,855 at 1:30pm on Thursday, February 25th in Los Angeles. Got stuck on 8,850 overnight. Have a great week!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?