⭐️ Where’s the Gold? ⭐️

Comments

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 36,983 Friends Moderator

Thanks for tag @Nix66 @Greymane @teresawallace44

Yesterday I had the first time that I was shown a winning series and received 25 gold bars. I have read many times that there is such a thing. But I never had it with me in the game. Until yesterday. 

In the Support section of Candy Crush I have seen some requests or complaints where players no longer get gold bars.

In the Support section of Candy Crush I have seen some requests or complaints where players no longer get gold bars.

@Freddy_Falkner told me that some players are happy with the new variant because the value of the candy is higher than they would have received for 10 gold bars. A UFO costs at least 30 gold bars.

• Greymane
    Greymane Posts: 3,961 Level 5

@DieOmimi @Nix66 looks like mine is gone too.. I no longer receive gold bars. Dont know how to feel about this

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @Nix66 thx for info & tag,

Yes, unfortunately for the players, there have been changes on this. On the 17th, when I got my 45 New Released Levels, for 1st Place got a *UFO Booster, no Gold Bars.

Also, on the so called *Episode Win Streak or *Fast Race Win Streak, a announcement would pop up after the race, but no *Reward of any kind was ever given. On the 17th, the announcement for the next reward, would be the same, a or 1 UFO.

There have been reports from players, who haven't even gotten the *Race Reward for winning, @Albert_Heinrich would be one of them, much less the *Fast Race Win Streak Reward.

It also listed me at either 16-17 wins. But that number is not even close to being right. To the best of my recollection, I have never lost a race. Let me be clear why that is, because the people in my group, don't want to race. Most are still on the starting line, when I finish. It might be, that the 16-17 wins listed, is for when it started. Also, I only get 1 race, sometimes not even that, depending on what is being promoted for the week. Because, like others, at the end of the *Saga Map.

Other than the contests here on *Saga, don't think there is another way to get Gold Bars, unless it is a rare or special promo by the King Studio.

So, going to be harder to get Gold now. If this continues. Not very happy about it. Certain others feel the same way.

Hope this helps.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

2/18/2021

• Mr_Peely
    Mr_Peely Posts: 3,333 Level 5

Hi @Nix66 Wonderful Discussion on this new Feature but I never had this Feature from the beginning and missed a lot of Gold Bars too. 😊

Thanks for tagging me @Nix66 & @Diamond Lim 😉

• NamTruong2001
    NamTruong2001 Posts: 4,212 Level 5
    edited February 2021

Maybe I may guess why it becomes Fast Race. But, just my theory.

The game lost its fun because the player used too much pre-boosters at the beginning of the game. That's why they run too fast just only 6 hours, or 2 hours... That's so unfair for skilled players to get true gold bars. It has already happened on Candy Crush Soda.

So I think this change will be good, at least for me :) no more gold bars, no more competition. They will go very slowly, just let other people get the gift they don't want at all 🙃.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 15,585 Level 2

I'm super disappointed about that, here's my feedback on the New Episode Race change! 🙄

@Pounawea @Crazy Cat Lad - That's not a great idea to change the gold bars into a boosters espacially for a King game that has over 8000 levels unlike other games, players want more gold bars better than getting one or two booster per episode so i'm not happy with this change and it might affect a lot of players! 😥

However, it doesn't matter if this change happen into my account since i'm very competitive player and i can play the game and complete it without any booster but it will be unfair to everyone else!

Hope that the team seeing my feedback and hope they will changing their minds with that change!

• Scorpio54
    Scorpio54 Posts: 63 Level 3

Well I finished first and look what I won 😩 Bring back the gold.

• Scorpio54
    Scorpio54 Posts: 63 Level 3

And to follow up on my previous post-if I win the next race all I’ll get is a striped candy. 😩😩

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend

Mine has changed too. The name hasn't changed but the rewards have. I'm not thrilled about this change. I really enjoy getting the gold bars.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,558 Sweet Legend

@Nix66 Thanks

Hi! When I played yesterday, they said: if I can do that, I'll get 15 GB. Now just one booster, it's no longer worth playing. That's how I see it. Pity!!!😏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?