💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Confirmation of purchasing lives + unlimited lives and "retry" button position

Options
Evan_Lei
Evan_Lei Posts: 295 Level 3
edited February 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

I was shocked when I press the 69 gold bars button and accidentally pressed it. It doesn't have a double click confirmation.

After I press the quit button of the level, I got into the level failed page. But when I clicked the retry button, it went to the out of lives section. The unlimited lives or 69 gold bars was in the exact position of the "retry" button, causing confusion.

With no lives left, I pressed the retry button, and the unlimited lives is placed in the center of three sections. It was placed exactly in the retry button and accidentally pressed it! With a single press of a button, it goes into the purchases, and half a second after pressing the 69 gold bars button, the X button grayed out. I can't cancel it!!

Purchase successful! I'm sad about this feature! I am mad about this because of the position of the section in the lives section. I will put an idea very soon after this discussion post. After I bought this booster, I went into time and clock and set 6 hours later, and it immediately goes to 5 lives.

This is what I contacted customer care yesterday:

Thanks for writing in! Let's get you back to enjoying your game. We've automatically matched a guide that we think will help you. If the answer below doesn’t fix your issue then please reply to this email and we'll be delighted to investigate further.

I accidentally made a purchase!

Please note that all in-game purchases require user confirmation and there are no hidden features in any of our games. Before a purchase is completed, you must request it in the game, and then make a second confirmation within the Apple iTunes Store. The purchase cannot be finalised without all these steps being completed.

For your Apple iTunes account's security, we do not have any access to your purchases so are unable to perform any refunds on their behalf.

For this reason, if you'd like Apple/iTunes to consider a refund request, please contact them directly here: https://support.apple.com/HT204084

Kind Regards

King Player Relations

I used an iPhone at the time I accidentally purchased it.

2 votes

Already Suggested · Last Updated

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?