Comments - The levels in this week (8856-8900)

Options

Comments

• tollerdog01
    tollerdog01 Posts: 52 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Impossible! So frustrating!

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

The level is fixed. Only 40 waffles to get. Very easy now.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers,

Once again, thank you very much for all your comments.

I'd like to confirm that levels 8893 and 8897 have been now tweaked.

Please remember to restart your game before trying to crush the levels! Make sure you have the latest version of Candy Crush Saga as well.

➡️ Keep your feedback and comments regarding all the new levels coming!

Have a delicious day and happy crushing. 🍬 🍬

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited February 2021
    Options

8897 still has same problem.1 liquorice falls short.please check again. 36 moves 50 liquorice. but no enough liquorice on board. On 0 moves cannons spawns last 2 liquorice but how to smash those.

Thanks @Pounawea @Sukanta_Biswas

@Suka

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    edited February 2021
    Options

Completed the second episode which was booster hungry.

Bad luck with poor boards or is it coincidence that my Win Streak has been unceremoniously removed and I get poor boards, requiring me to use boosters to complete levels. Quite a few LH's, FS's, PS's and UFO's. I find the overuse of licorice a nuisance. It requires extra moves to remove them and then you find yourself running out of moves and are then forced to use boosters.

Those CB combo's that I enjoyed for quite a while, now gone. So I won the episode race and received a Party Booster. Will probably just become a trophy for me, since I hardly have a use for it. I do not see the point in using a PB when a LH will suffice.

Maybe KING should consider giving the winner a choice to the value of the GB's

I'd much rather win 5 GB's. I wish there was proper communication from the powers that be about taking away the things that players clearly enjoy having.

• Priyacandy
    Priyacandy Posts: 797 Level 3
    Options

What I understand is, this game is from usa so it's their time based on they're releasing the new levels. So we're living in another countries so maybe it was happening.. I think like that but the real reason I don't know.. sometimes everyone need time .. we have to understand them.. they also thinking about us that's why they're asking our golden comments..

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,566 Level 5
    Options

@Priyacandy I don't think that is released in US or according to their time. Not long time ago the release time was 11 am West Europe time it is 5 am East coast. Doesn't make sense to release it at 5 morning. In last weeks I don't know why they doesn't released the new levels at same time. 

Another thing I saw some videos of this week new levels was released on 17 February remember and in the videos was purple hearts that was finished on Monday 15 February. It mean that the levels was ready Monday, so we cannot understand the reason of late time that this week they released the new version. 

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Confirm 8897 is tweaked or not before playing and Dont lose your win streak and still not yet tweaked

Just a reminder to those who have not crossed Need one extra move to complete this level, if u have extra moves in your win streak go for it

• Priyacandy
    Priyacandy Posts: 797 Level 3
    Options

Hi @Tzvi_Marcu yes you are right but one time I also have same feeling y they're releasing very lately.. but one day I saw one person comment level has some issues .. Maybe before releasing the game if they find any issues they have to adjust that or else again we will complaint about that.. I understand that thing .. but community manager's will give you a good reason for your question..

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited February 2021
    Options

Great advice, you will need all your boosters for the levels that follow.

Just finished the episode there and that is one of the most unpleasant and unsatisfying set of levels since the one released years ago with the tornadoes in it. Nearly every level is extremely hard if you don't have all your win streak boosters available to you. I got lucky with 8897 where the game kept blowing things up after my last move until it cleared the last liquorice - no skill needed on my part at all. 8898 is a bit of a lottery and you have to hope you keep getting stripe+wrapper combos. 8899 isn't so bad but you need to clear the first mixer quite quickly. 8900 is a horrendous piece of design, if you don't have boosters to start to help clear the bottom you will find yourself endlessly making pointless switches in the top half of the board, unable to do anything.

Dreadful stuff altogether.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?