⭐️ Where’s the Gold? ⭐️

Options

Comments

• MonroeH
    MonroeH Posts: 152 Level 3
    edited February 2021
    Options

Oh no! I just got the version that gives boosters for winning the race instead of gold bars. This is a horrible change! I desperately need those gold bars to buy extra moves so I can finish those very hard levels. And there are MANY really hard ones in the 8000's! The Episode Race was the only way to get gold bars, but there's so many other ways to get boosters (i.e. Daily Wheel spin, Chocolate Box, Fantastic 5). So why did they take away our ONLY way to get gold bars?? This is AWFUL! I think this is one of the worst changes King has made so far. I'm SO unhappy! 😪

Please bring back the gold bars -- or give us a different way to win them on a regular basis!

• fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Nix66 i didn't play the last week.

Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

A few weeks ago i got 20 golden bars:

1 UFO or 1 Party Popper booster would also be good for me, but not the other boosters. Then i want the golden bars back.

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Nix66

My game hasn’t changed in a while. I haven’t got any events or any other changes. 👍

I’ll be looking out for it from now on. Thank you for letting us know of these changes. 💕🤗

Thanks for the tag too.💕

Teresa 🦋🌺🦋

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    Options
  • wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Options

@Nix66 I had the booster version of this Fast Race and the name has been fast race in my game for quite sometime.

The first time I saw the booster version I was a bit disappointed but it didn't bother me much. The following day it goes back to gold and subsequently back to booster version.

I'm hoping it's still at testing stage. Here's my screenshot of the prize I'm getting if I win 4th place 🤣 I love that booster. It costs 29GB for 3 of that.

@DieOmimi @Spieler_8675309 I think UFO cost 30GB each before and I noticed it has now reduced to 19GB each.

@NamTruong2001 I may have to agree with your theory on the change fm GB to Booster.

I'm a practical person, so I love to be rewarded with GB if I win the race and with enough accumulation, I can buy any booster I want. Also, Episode/Fast Race is the only avenue that player can earn GB by winning it.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,699 Legend
    Options

Hi @Nix66,

My Episode Race also changed to Fast Race this week, so I am glad that you started this thread.

Like you I want my gold bars back.

• carlina88
    carlina88 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Really so disappointed about not winning gold bars in the fast races... I am on level 6697 and have never joined the community before, but I did so now because I need to express my biggest disapproval of a change so far :(

• chris7241
    chris7241 Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

No gold on offer anymore. Time to delete the game and move on. I don’t need to win a ufo for levels that have been butchered by reducing moves by 10 or more, I need extra moves which is why we need to win gold. Not paying for a “free” game . Bon débarras greedy king 👆

• MonroeH
    MonroeH Posts: 152 Level 3
    Options

Hi @chris7241,

You hit the nail on the head! The reason we need the gold bars is to buy extra moves, cause there are SO MANY levels where they simply don't give you enough moves to finish the level! I cannot tell you how many times I've played the same level over and over again, each time falling short of winning by just 1 or 2 moves, So frustrating! And totally agree with you about not paying, so the only way to finish those levels is to spend 10 gold bars and get those 1 or 2 needed moves. I don't know what I'm going to do after I finish spending my current gold bar allotment -- which is shrinking rapidly. Candy Crush is my favorite game in the world! I would be so sad without it. 😪

KING --- PLEASE GIVE US BACK OUR FAST RACE GOLD BARS!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?