๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Italian Corner!

Comments

• Cagnes
    Cagnes Posts: 1,435 Level 3
    Love the idea!

@Diamond Lim

Thank you for tagging me

As I have already pointed out for a few months, I was calling for an Italian corner to be set up. I am convinced that there are many Italian players in the Community who do not participate in the games because of the English language. I personally would gladly participate.

I hope to be able to collaborate and meet many new friends in perhaps the new Italian corner

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• Mr_Peely
    Mr_Peely Posts: 3,333 Level 5
    Love the idea!

That's Wonderful! @Cagnes ๐Ÿ‘

Of course there are many Italian member's who play King Games and have been in the Community too trying to get help but unfortunately most of them don't know well the English language well and so they have trouble in understanding what's going on. So I hope this Idea will be implemented soon enough so that I and the other Team members of the German, French & Spanish Ambassadors could help out. And solve the issues the members are facing with the Game.

Also Thank you for Voting ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Cagnes
    Cagnes Posts: 1,435 Level 3
    Love the idea!

@Mr_ Peely

Hi, I had already talked about this a few months ago with my friends in the German corner, because it seemed strange to me that there was not even an Italian corner. I would have liked to have attended. I believe that there are many Italian players who do not participate in our Community because it must always be expressed in English. Not everyone knows how to use the translator.

I hope that a new corner will be set up for the Italian language, even though I am German but I have been living in Italy for 40 years. ๐ŸคฃE I feel half Italian ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ˜‚

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    Love the idea!

@Mr_Peely

Dear Alex!

I would like to help you now until the Italian language area comes along. It could be that it could suddenly be too much for you and you are overwhelmed at first. Please have a look around our language areas. Then you already know what you can do in your area. Now there is still time for you. Then please use it calmly now. There is a lot to come for you. Hope you can follow me for what I mean !!!

Good luck๐Ÿค—

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,728 Farm Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Love the idea!

@Mr_Peely I already voted last time, but I really think that is a super good ๐Ÿ’ก ๐Ÿ’ก ๐Ÿ’ก ๐Ÿ’ก ๐Ÿ’ก ๐Ÿ’ก

I don't know how many active members are in the Community or that speak fluently Italian, but for sure @Mr_Peely @Cagnes @SabrinaM and me!

Do you know others members?

In any case we have to wait for the new Community!

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Love the idea!

Hi @Mr_Peely @Spinnifix We are looking forward to a new international language, it would be exiting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I would love to work together if youโ€™re the next ambassador ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฐ

• Mr_Peely
    Love the idea!

Wow @Cagnes I guess you are more Italian than I am. I have been only for about 5 years from my Childhood and even though I was born and I'm Italian I haven't been that long in Italy since I live in Sydney, Australia. Hats off to that ๐Ÿ˜€

• Mr_Peely
    Love the idea!

Yes I get your point @Spinnifix I have to learn more from the International corner's and how things go around those areas as I don't know much what's going on except for the events that I'm being tagged in the French and German areas and not much from the Spanish area. So I have to document more and understand the way of working in there. Thanks again for your kind advice dear Spinnifix ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Mr_Peely
    Love the idea!

@encantes You have been by my side ever since I made this Poll back in 2020 you and @SabrinaM where my first Italian friends. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a great day!

• Mr_Peely
    Love the idea!

Thank you @Nat09 I know with you too by my side we'll make a great Team together with the other 2 International area's. Thanks for the Vote ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?