• 88roy
    88roy Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Same thing happened to me

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,722 Legend
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner

I notice that the issue of boosters replacing gold bars in the Episode Race is being brought up a lot and I think it was first highlighted by @Nix66 a while ago.

Some Legends seem to be saying that this a only a test by King, but it seems to be too prevalent for that to be the case.

I think it is important tha players have the chance to win gold bars as winning boosters doesn't provide the player choice that gold bars do.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Alienscar Hi, yes i have seen all the posts answered a fair few. This does happen with features from time to time they get changed or amended. Sometimes this is just to test them and get feedback, It may be implemented in to the game, but the game studio are who deal with this and it will be them that decides to implement it or not. We in the community can only advise or try to help with issues.

@Albert_Heinrich Agree some sort of communication would be nice, but we were not given any information on this. Did try to get some but had no reply back yet

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

After Last Wednesday updates i didn't find any episode race 😠😠.... NO EPISODE RACE FOR ME

And now instead of gold bars now 😤 boosters 😡😡

I m sick of these frequent changes ..

WHEN Everything was going smoothly then why the hell KING changes and ruins our mood !!! Plenty changes which were helpful

MISS the most is BUILD A BOT playing old levels

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• fgisri0
    fgisri0 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Same here and it is awful! King bring the gold bars back NOW!!! 🤬🤬 you sucking game! King take almost all rewards!! All about the money! King sucks!!! 🖕🖕

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?