Glitch on level 3316? Keeps crashing and lost all the boosters!

hanna233
hanna233 Posts: 9 Level 2
edited February 2021 in Support

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is any issues on level 3316, as every time I play it keep crashing in the middle.

Is someone else having the same issue?

I'm using Kindle Fire HD, and have cleared all the history and cache.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@hanna233 Hi and welcome, I will try the level now to see if i can see any issues, but what do you mean clashing in the middle as i do not quite understand this

Thank you

• hanna233

Hi Freddy_Falkner,

Thank you for your message.

It suddenly shut down automatically while I'm still playing and the Kindle goes back to the initial screen.

Hope this makes sense.

• Freddy_

@hanna233 Hi, makes sense now you wrote clashing not crashing so confused me a little lol. Tried the level on iphone and win 10 app and has no issues. So if this is a kindle issue may have to contact customer support to see if they can look in to the issue

Can you try making sure your game and device is up to date and has 2gb of free storage space. clear the cache and then log out and restart your device. then log back in and see if this resolves the issue. if not let us know and will give you details on contacting customer support. Please note i know you have cleared cache but try again doing the whole process above

Thank you

• hanna233

@Freddy_Falkner,

My bad, sorry for the typo!

I've checked the game is up to date, and the Kindle has 9.4GB space available.

I've cleared the cache, logged out and restart my device. But it's still crashing while I am playing.

Could you let me know how to contact customer support please?

Thank you so much for your help!

• Freddy_

@hanna233

Please email Player Support directly from the game.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Problems with game - Contact us and send them an email

or alternatively you can use the contact us below but you need you game ID for this

You will get an automated email from them just reply to this with help needed. You will probably get a reply then in around 3 days

Hope this helps

• hanna233

@Freddy_Falkner,

I just sent them an email. Thank you again for your help.

• Freddy_
    edited February 2021

@hanna233 You welcome and i hope you get your issue solved

Just so you know to tag someone press enter so it goes bold and they will be alerted. you are nearly right just need to press enter or click on the username

• hanna233

@Freddy_Falkner I see, thank you for your advice.

• hanna233

Hi @Freddy_Falkner,

I've filled in Contact Us form with my user ID as you suggested, got an email from them as below, replied to it and explained the issue 10 days ago.

I haven't heard anything yet, and the game keeps crashing every time I play level 3316.

So I just repeated the process above. Is there anything else I can do?

--- quote: ---

Thanks for writing in! Let's get you back to enjoying your game. We've automatically matched a guide that we think will help you. If the answer below doesn’t fix your issue then please head to our Community site. You can find the link at the end of this email.

My game is crashing

We know technical issues can be very frustrating! Luckily there are often simple and quick solutions. Here are a few things for you to try:

• Close all the other apps running in background.

• Make sure that both the device and the Candy Crush Saga app are up-to-date.

• Turn off your device, leave it off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again.

• Make sure you have a minimum of 2 GB of free space on your device.

Kind Regards

King Player Relations

Check out our community for more support, tips, competitions and more!

--- quote ends ---

Thank you for your help in advance.

• Freddy_

@hanna233 Hi Again, There has been an issue identified with the Kindle devices. the game studio are working on a fix for this at present, but we have no time frame on a fix for this at present,

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?