💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Add "Give Lives" Button

Options
kruzy62
kruzy62 Posts: 3 Newbie
edited February 2021 in Tiffi's Idea Library

There needs to be an easier way to send lives to ALL FB friends. Some of my friends are at levels way below me (I'm on a 3200+ level), a few of my friends are below 1000, and yes, some are above. I have looked everywhere and there is nothing I can find to easily and quickly send lives to the ones at lower levels. The only way (and it has been mentioned here on these forums by reps from King) is to scroll down on the map to get to a level they have played, click on it and click the heart next to their profile picture. But first you need to click on your profile picture, then click on leaderboards, find them and note their level. To me a whole lot of steps for something that should be real easy. I play both on iPhone and Facebook. There is nothing on either platform I can find to accomplish this easily. It should be placed on the same sub-screen where the "Ask Friends" button is. Or in the alternative, add a "Go To Level" so we can enter "1" and send lives from there.

Thank you.

0 votes

Already Suggested · Last Updated

Comments

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options

Hey, welcome. This idea has suggested. @Elsa

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @Timhung! Welcome to our community @kruzy62! I need to ask you a question. Why do you have to scroll down to their level to send them lives? Did they change the game because you have an envelope and people request the lives so you click in that envelope to send them lives. Here is a print screen from my game. I see the heart that you are talking about but the envelope is showing too. So you are saying that when you run out of lives from the heart you are scroll down to your friends so that they can give you lives?

I don't play my King games through Facebook because there have been too many Facebook glitches in the past. So my games are only through King where the friends are randomly chosen for you. So you can see my envelope has 418 on it. Most of them are from people who have given me lives so if ever I run out I can click on the envelope and accept lives.

Have you read the Master list of ideas for this game? It's important for all newbies to check what ideas have been posted so that they don't get duplicated. At the top of that list there are some ideas that won't be implemented and you will be able to see anything about lives has been archived. Regarding scrolling down to a friend, we do have an open idea on adding a search box to the game. Please go to that idea and vote there.

• kruzy62
    kruzy62 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

@Elsa Thank you for your response. It seems you misunderstand my idea. I am talking about me being able to give lives to my friends, not getting. I know how to receive by opening the envelope and accepting. I even know where the "Ask friends" button is for my friends to send me. But I would like to send lives to friends who do not happen to ask. With that being said I will search the Master list of ideas again. I know I have found similar threads so I'll look for a recent one and participate there.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Ok that will be great. I know in the archive section there are so many lives ideas but there are well over 1000 archived messages.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,564 Level 5
    Options

@Elsa

I play my CCS through Facebook and my envelope has 1000 on it. I think that is the maximum because I see every day lives from another friends. I send every day lives and never ask for lives. I just feel better to receive and send the lives to people I know and don't think that to play through King will be better for me.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi @Tzvi_Marcu I prefer to play through King because of the past glitches with Facebook. From what @kruzy62 is saying that he has to scroll all the way down to see his friends to share the lives. Since I play through King my Facebook game friends don't show up. Lives has always been like the #1 topic in ideas.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?