📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can't I contact the server?

Options
2»

Answers

• Larry_Miller
    Larry_Miller Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

Well, super, worked great for a day, now I'm unable to contact the server again. Yes, re-reloaded the game to Win10. I'm still able to play current levels, but no server contact. Just an update.

• Mr_Peely
    Mr_Peely Posts: 3,333 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Larry_Miller

Welcome to the Community!

If you have done all the necessary Troubleshooting's then you might just want to wait till the Team fix this problem and gets the 'Contact Service' back on the game.

Have a great day!

• Larry_Miller
    Options

That's the plan. Just letting those hunting for answers to be patient.

While the fix did help temporarily, it was not permanent. I didn't lose my boosters or my standing in the star tournament. I maintained my win streak, but level 8916 took care of that. Ouch.

Just hang on, folks. Hopefully soon.

Larry

• carvets
    carvets Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I discovered i can play within the Facebook app on my desktop and i downloaded the app on my Android so i can log in and play on those . But i much preferred to play on the app on my desktop . Hopefully it will get fixed soon and i can login on my desktop and not lose any boosters or progress . I am on level 2445 , and i thought i was doing ok ,....i cant believe you are on 8916 Larry_Miller , how long did it take you to get there ?

• brent_doolin
    brent_doolin Posts: 181 Level 3
    Options

I would also like to chime in and report that I am unable to access the game due to the connection error problem. Plus I am unable to access it from my desktop and Chromebook. I feel like I am letting down my F5 team for my inability to log in.

• Larry_Miller
    Options

LOL A while. I'm not sure how long I've been playing, is there a way to find out? A good ten years, I think. Not to say I play it too much, buuut...I have really efficient insomnia, so the times I've played at 2-3 in the morning are, well, more often than I care to admit. Take your time and have fun, you'll get up to the nosebleed section too.

• brent_doolin
    brent_doolin Posts: 181 Level 3
    Options

Yes this is an ongoing problem for the last several days. I had to delete and reload the game (and hope that it would work). Today it is working on my home computer. There are reports on the discussion thread where this works for one day. I am unable to load on my Chromebook and my Android.

Can the Legends and above get Support to Urgently take a look at this matter ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?