⭐️ Where’s the Gold? ⭐️

Options

Comments

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,573 Level 5
    Options

@Nix66

You Write "we now only receive a booster or a couple of boosters", but you need to write I and I will explain you why. Many players still can win Gold Bars, many players like me never had the Episode rase and many like you now will win boosters instead Gold Bars. King is a wizard to make a difference between the players as if there is not enough till now. Good luck.

• MonroeH
    MonroeH Posts: 152 Level 3
    edited February 2021
    Options

Well all I can say is that those of you still receiving gold bars are VERY LUCKY, and should try to finish as many races as you can to win them, before they switch you over to boosters. A couple of weeks ago I was also getting gold bars. Imagine my shock and disappointment when I finally won a race, thinking I'm getting 10 much needed gold bars, and found that instead I got a color bomb! Of which I already have several hundred, so definitely NOT HAPPY about that!

I think King is in the middle of transitioning everyone from gold bars to boosters, which is why some people still have them. So if you still have gold bars, win races while you can!! Remember all the other things we used to have that are now gone (Booster Bot - ability to play previous levels to get boosters, able to back out of a level without losing a life, etc.)

• AmyBarrett89
    AmyBarrett89 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

I just lost my first race after a 27 winning streak. I think they decided that the good players were getting too much gold thru these races, thereby reducing the amount of money spent on the game. They’ve severely miscalculated, though. I don’t give a rat’s ass about winning a single striped candy. I’m not gonna play straight thru an episode to win that, which I most certainly would for 20 gold bars.

I get so tired of the carrot/stick dynamic of this game. I end up taking long breaks from it when the developers decide to take away the things that make playing this game long term bearable.

• AmyBarrett89
    AmyBarrett89 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

I just lost my first race after a 27 winning streak. I think they decided that the good players were getting too much gold thru these races, thereby reducing the amount of money spent on the game. They’ve severely miscalculated, though. I don’t care about winning a single striped candy. I’m not gonna play straight thru an episode to win that, which I most certainly would for 20 gold bars.

I get so tired of the carrot/stick dynamic of this game.

• cozmotrilium
    cozmotrilium Posts: 102 Level 3
    Options

Hi @Nix66,

For the episode race, I get only boosters for completing it, the same as in the screenshot at the start of the discussion.

• ninak66
    ninak66 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I am very sad and disappointed about this new change☹️ The race is the only way I can win gold bars so I can get extra moves on the hard levels! If king wants feedback ...let it be noted that I DO NOT like this change👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

• kellyholder
    kellyholder Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Got to win me some Gold Bars for sure I so Love this game and the People who brought it to us.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?