⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

deleting people from my friends list

Options
Kathykk
Kathykk Posts: 1 Newbie

how do i delete people on my friends list on candy crash?

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community 😀

Could you please explain to me more exactly what you mean? You can delete friends on a PC in King.com. It is not possible in the mobile devices !!!

I hope this helps!!!

Good luck😎

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Kathykk We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.😊

If you connect the game to Facebook, you will find real friends on the game's leader board.To remove them from your game leader board, you need to unfriend them from the Facebook Friends list.

In the case of the Kingdom you will find real friends and some random friends, You cannot delete random friends because they are added randomly.

If you have any questions at all, I’d love to hear from you.Simply reply back to this post, or send me a message.

Have a good day.

• barkane
    barkane Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I know this is an older post so not sure if I’ll receive a response. However I have someone I have blocked on Facebook and they are still showing up as a friend on Candy Crush and I’m still competing against them. The only thing different is they don’t have a picture anymore. I’ve tried logging out and back in. Also I deleted the app and reinstalled and she’s still there.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to the sweet King Community.

This is really strange what you say, especially after having reinstalled the application when you had already deleted that person. Maybe it's related to Facebook settings and permissions. You could try unlocking and re-locking that person, then clear cache on your device and restart it. Then log into the game.

I hope it is solved.

Thanks and keep enjoying

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@barkane Hi and welcome, Only thing i can suggest as you have already uninstalled the game. is to try deleting both the game and facebook from your device and the reinstall the game first and see if this solves the issue with your removal of that person and then reinstall the facebook app. Sometimes it can take a while for that friend to be removed but as said you could try above

Thank you

• barkane
    barkane Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I deleted both and reinstalled and they are still there. One of my friends isn’t even on Facebook anymore. She deleted her account yet she still shows up that I’m playing against her. I also cleared my history. Maybe eventually they will both disappear but it’s been a week and no changes.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@barkane Hi, Thats very strange especially if they no longer have an account with Facebook. All i can say is hopefully she will be removed soon, but if not you would probably need to try customer support to see if they can help with the issue.

• Carrice
    Carrice Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have just recently begun to have the same problem with a so called "FRIEND" I dont know. I blocked her because she showed up on my Facebook account several years ago, and thought it was a phishing attempt. Now she has just begun to show up on my Candy Crush Saga friends for the first time at level 2760s... and I do not want to compete with her because I dont trust this tactic! No matter who they are. It seems suspicious and cunning. If she were a real friend I would have invited her to join my Team of people known and playing with as a group. How do I get her off!!!???

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?