⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 458 3 stars?

Options
MWorth
MWorth Posts: 1 Newbie

Is it possible to get 3 stars on level 458 of Candy Crush on the phone version? I've tried with many boosters and can't even come close.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi MWorth- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. Well done for getting so far, you're doing great. 

Here at King we are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. This means that from time to time we may tweak certain levels so you may notice a slight difference between mobile and desktop levels. 

If you are finding a level a little tricky on mobile, give it a go on desktop. :-) 

Here is a video of a player passing level 458 with 3 stars, I hope it helps give you some pointers: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdzffWzz-2o 

Have a sweet week! 

• Bp101697
    Bp101697 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Almost not possible to earn 2 and three stars in that level.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Almost not possible to earn 2 and three stars in that level.

Hi there- Please take a look at the video a player uploaded to help get some pointers on how to reach those extra stars :-) Thanks!
  • nunomegas
    nunomegas Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The video above is from an older version of Candy Crush. I already had better combos than the video and not reached the 2 stars much less the 3 stars. You should update the level as, after an year, it's still almost impossible to reach the 3 stars objective.

• nunomegas
    nunomegas Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi MWorth- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. Well done for getting so far, you're doing great. 

Here at King we are always working hard to keep our games fun and exciting. This means that from time to time we may tweak certain levels so you may notice a slight difference between mobile and desktop levels. 

If you are finding a level a little tricky on mobile, give it a go on desktop. :-) 

Here is a video of a player passing level 458 with 3 stars, I hope it helps give you some pointers: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdzffWzz-2o 

Have a sweet week! 

The video above is from an older version of Candy Crush. I already had better combos than the video and not reached the 2 stars much less the 3 stars. You should update the level as, after an year, it's still almost impossible to reach the 3 stars objective.
  • Azzeraz
    Azzeraz Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    And no further comments.. it is currently impossiple to get 3 stars in this level, that whole area is filled with crappy designed levels, get it fixed..
  • leahjane10
    leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options

Fast forward to March 2021...I have tried thousands of times (not an exaggeration) to get more than one star on level 458. In fact, I can't even get anywhere close to the second star. You've removed the mystery candies on the level, so the video posted above is obsolete. It's the first level that I have only 1 star on...it's driving me crazy! Pretty please...fix this level?

FYI: My current level is 8855, so it's not like I am bad at playing CC. Just sayin'...

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@leahjane10 Hi and welcome, Agree it can sometimes be frustrating when you can not get 3 stars or sugar stars on a level and some of them are a nightmare trying too. Luckily i did this level a fair few years back and got the 3 stars up to level 1000, but then gave up as to many were a struggle. Although i would love to see the changes to many levels like this, i think with some of the more pressing issues in the game this is something we wait have to wait for, but hopefully this will happen in the future

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,560 Level 5
    Options

@MWorth Sorry that I ask you, but why you need 3 stars on level 458. When you will be on the final levels sometimes will be events to collect stars even from old levels. Recommendation leave some stars for the future.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

After a little over four years, don't expect the OP (one comment & done) to reply; but here's what it would look like for those waiting for that very important response from @MWorth...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?