⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush is suddenly linking to a wrong facebook account.

Marielle_Martin
Marielle_Martin Posts: 1 Newbie

I logged out of FB on candycrush on my iphone and now when I try to log back in, the game is using someone elses FB account. I checked my facebook settings and only my account is shown. I deleted the game and reinstalled it and it still is logging on using someone elses FB account. How do I get it to resync to my account?

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

I think what you're seeing is your Kingdom account. Is the map full of players with King avatars? This is quite normal. 

If you open the app settings you should be able to connect to Facebook and it will show your game once again. 

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/lost-your-connection-to-facebook-ios 

• OnWah
    OnWah Posts: 1 Newbie

same problem here. I've tried all the methods on video but still no use.

• Michelle_Steel
    Michelle_Steel Posts: 2 Newbie

I had the same problem but have solved it. You have to log out of the other persons Facebook account on your device. Log out of the game and close it. Google Facebook and click the link. It will open with the other persons account. Go into their Facebook and log them out. You should now be able to log in using your account. It has worked for me.

• Michelle_Steel
    Michelle_Steel Posts: 2 Newbie

This worked for me. Log out of your game on your device. Now Google Facebook and click the link. It should open in the other persons account. Go into their Facebook and log them out. You should now be able to log yourself back into Facebook using the account linked to your game.

• harish_siddi
    harish_siddi Posts: 1 Newbie
    But my problem not solved ..., still my saga logging another account 😥 I’ve uninstalled Fb n CCS both... after reinstalling repeating the same problem..., plz provide a perfect solution 
  • clstone
    clstone Posts: 3 Newbie
    I'm logged into another Google account of mine. I'm logged into Facebook with the main account but somehow Candy Crush Jelly is using my alternate account.  I'm having numerous problems with the Candy Crush games. They reset the amount of days I've continually logged in to zero, doesn't give booster for completing a game on the first try. If anyone can help me get logged out of my alternate google account I'd appreciate it.  With the changes to Candy Soda and now this,  I'm all but ready to stop playing all the Candy Crush games.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    @clstone if you're having issues with the game connecting to a wrong player account on an Android device, these steps should help you get back on track. :) 

• row44
    row44 Posts: 1 Newbie
    The kingdom has me connected to the wrong Facebook profile! I cant get it to go back to my original profile. If I log out will I lose all my candy crush lives? Help!!! 
  • missap
    missap Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi- I had this same issue after trying to install Candy Crush on a new iPad. I was correctly logged in on my phone via Facebook but when I tried to log into the account through Facebook on my iPad, it came up with another account name (no-one I know- very confusing). I tried everything listed in this forum and eventually the solution was this: delete Facebook app from the device, enter web browser and ensure I was NOT in private browsing, search for Facebook and log out of the strange other account, log into my own account, then go to Candy Crush app and log in via Facebook. I don’t know why I was logged into the other account in the first place or why I was stuck using private browsing. I should add that I was logged into the correct Facebook account in the private browsing window and this is why none of the other steps worked. Once I realised I was in private browsing, I was able to log out of the other account and fix the problem completley. Hope this helps.

• Ellytan
    Ellytan Posts: 1 Newbie

I had the same problem, took me a week to realize that my friend account active in my Safari (Mobile apps).

Here what u need to do:

1)Delete the apps and Reinstall. While waiting for installation, proceed to No .2

2)Clear or log out all Stranger Facebook account (In Safari, Chrome, Facebook apps or Mozilla). Safari a bit tricky, try to clear all history and it will automatically log out of the Facebook account.

3) Sign in your Facebook account to any of the apps.

4) Once the Candy Crush Apps successfully install, u can link again ur facebook with the games.

5) Good Luck, no worries..your progress will be there. Happy Crushingggg!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?