Gold Bars

karenmychael
karenmychael Posts: 3 Newbie

You took away the piggy bank and hard levels, so there is no way to earn gold bars.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,798 Candy Moderator

Hi and welcome to our Community.

Piggy bank is a bonus feature and not permanent part of the game. Usually all bonus features take a break from the game time to time. It may also be unavailable due to some temporary problem so keep your game upto date and surely it will be back at some time.

Thanks.

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5

You can earn gold bars every time you complete an episode in the episode race. You get 10-20 gold for winning first place, and even 1 gold bar if you finish last. However, it's a test feature so it's not guaranteed to be in your game. Make sure you have updated your app.

• karenmychael

I updated my game and there is still no piggy bank or hard levels to earn gold bars. The only way you can get gold bars is if you pay for them. So unfair.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,623 Legend

Hello @karenmychael I have a piggy bank, but I do not use it as it's only use seems to be to provide a discount when you buy items from King. This being the case why do you think the loss of the piggy bank is an issue. Mine is full with thirty gold bars and I wouldn't miss it or the gold in it if it were to be removed.

• karenmychael

Hello @Alienscar, I buy the gold bars when the piggy bank is full. I use the gold bars to get an extended play. They also took away hard levels which are marked by the 💀. Those games allow you to earn gold bars for purchase when the "chronicle" is full. I noticed this morning that they put the hard levels back.

• Nestyr
    Nestyr Posts: 5 Level 2

@FlaringCrystal120, re getting gold bars for completing an episode in the episode race: my wife recently won 20 gold bars for coming first in one race.

I have come first in my last two episode races.

My rewards? A paint on stripe for the first win, and a UFO for the second... And I have been told I will receive a “party popper” if I come first in my next race.

No gold bars for me :(

I did have the 20 gold bar reward there for a while. Prior to this, it was always 5 gold for first, 3 for 2nd, 1 for 3rd, and nothing for 4th. I think I would prefer this to the power ups...

What is going on?!?

Cheers,

Jeff

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?