⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Tips for Level 1385

After the completion of the level, I found out that the strategy I used was more effective than the ones in the resources we often consult.

What I did (without any booster) was to try creating color bombs. The first few attempts, I tried creating horizontal striped candies to pop the popcorn, but that was a much harder strategy due to the limited space and sometimes licorice swirls. So, in this attempt, I simply created three color bombs. There are three colors of the lucky candies that have a pattern as follows:

Blue, green, purple, purple, green, blue.

To pass this level more easily, mix the first color bomb with one of three colors (except purple). I did blue. So now we have a board that has 2 green lucky candies, 2 purple lucky candies, and two yellow candies, none of which can be matched. Next, use the second color bomb on green OR purple. It now doesn't matter which one you do because the pattern is different now that two blue candies were used. The third step is to use the third and final bomb on the remaining color. This will create a yellow candy cascade. If you did purple first (like me) before the final color, then this cascade will create a color bomb. If you did it the other way, you will also get one, but in a more complex-looking process. It doesn't matter, however, because that cascade already passed you the level.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?