Candy Crush hurting you (with images here) (updated)

Gamer5687Gamer5687 Posts: 137 Level 2
edited March 5 in Discussions

One jelly left and no booster

get really really mad about this, this is why I made this suggestion.

Imperfect episode

Stuck in a 'non-hexagonal' hard level (photo from fandom)

Comments

• AlienscarAlienscar Posts: 922 Level 3

Hi @Gamer5687 you start by saying one jelly left, but no booster. Your screenshot shows that you have two party blower boosters left, which would have cleared the board. That said I do like your suggestion of being able to 'sell' our Boosters.

The target of three gold stars per round is a personal target and has nothing to do with the game.

The offset boards are really difficult and test your skill as a player.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Gamer5687Gamer5687 Posts: 137 Level 2

lol, all I want is one simple hammer XD

PS: this happened AGAIN in level 1627 then I realised that it's rated Ex hard on fandom then i used one party boost XD lol

• FencesFences Posts: 222 Level 3

@Gamer5687 you do realize the booster wheel and chocolate box exists, right?

• PriyacandyPriyacandy Posts: 704 Level 3

I don't like to use party booster for only 1 jelly.. because party booster is expensive and powerful to clear hole game board.. Maybe at that moment I'll give up and try one more time or I'll buy hammer .. this is only my opinion.

• AlienscarAlienscar Posts: 922 Level 3

lol you obviously play the game differently than I do as I find that the right booster is any booster I have at the time. I have used a party booster just to remove one coloured candy that was in the way of a cherry because thst is all I had.

All my boosters are free, so I don't find one booster more expensive than another.

@Fences The booster wheel is giving me colour bomb for at least 3 day streak! And I haven't finished the chocolate box's quest :((( thats why

@Priyacandy I gave up that level in that try... but got it in just one more try :)))))

• cozmotriliumcozmotrilium Posts: 102 Level 3

@Gamer5687 I'm finding it even more stressful. I have tons of images attached. These are only a few examples.