⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 8969

2»

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Michael-6 Hi Again, If you believe this why do you continue to play, why not drop back a weeks levels and then you hope the levels are sorted by then. Seems we all like to complain about whats happening every week, but you are also doing the same every week. Personally i dropped back 200 levels so i do not keep have this happen to me. No awards for completing the game every week

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited March 2021

Or the game developers can start doing what they are paid to do (which must be in their job description), ain't as hard as they make it out to be...

Players shouldn't have to slog through the game due to the incompetence/negligence of those at the mythical studio; but maybe with the candy tasting thing (for Apple users) going on, that should eliminate the bugs & glitches on these kinds of levels...

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

The reason why is because the vast majority of levels are made harder after the initial release. Therefore, you may as well keep up to date.

Also, for this level i am specifically noting that a level that was passable yesterday was made impossible to pass today for no reason at all. Is this not worth flagging?

As even a mere scroll through the forum will show, i am by no means the only person who complains about the levels and the general wretched state of the game these days.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Michael-6 Apologies if i seemed to have singled you out was not meant to be my intention. Just thought the comment you put i could not understand why you did not think of changing. Agree they get harder but also say for me you always have to take the good with the bad. Being on the last levels you do get some easier levels, but with it comes the issues. I was exactly like you had to be on lest levels now not so much. Tend not to lose as many boosters as i rarely get the issues, but we all have our own way we want to play the game.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited March 2021

I can understand not wanting to get caught up in the frustration of the early release, but for me its worth it overall as for every occasional badly released level, a lot of them are straightforward, and more reminiscent of the game in its early days - i.e. fun! For me, i happened to arrive at this one at a bad time- i had my win streak boosters, and 30 minutes of unlimited everything ,and couldn't pass, because the level had been altered to be impossible to pass. By the time it was fixed, my win streak and unlimited lives etc were gone. And now i'm stuck here, as this level is stupidly hard, and i have no boosters to help.

As an aside- can this level be passed on for consideration for review- its far too difficult, and needs an unbelievable amount of luck to pass.

• berf
    berf Posts: 81 Level 3

"As an aside- can this level be passed on for consideration for review- its far too difficult, and needs an unbelievable amount of luck to pass."

Agreed. When I finally passed it without boosters, it took more than 50 tries.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?