🎆 Twilight Games event: Week 1 vs Week 2 vs Week 3 - which one was better and why!

Pounawea
Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
edited March 2021 in Discussions

👨‍👩‍👦‍👦 New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds!

Dear Candy Crushers,

We hope you enjoyed the Twilight Games event!

Now, please help us with your feedback!

🎆 Twilight Games event: Week 1 vs Week 2 vs Week 3 - which one was better and why!

• Week I: 💡Light up Crystals by collecting Golden Crowns! 💡(all information HERE)
  • Week II: 🔥Pass levels and collect Fireflies! 🔥(all information HERE)
  • Week III: ⭐️ Sparkle on the sky by collecting stars! ⭐️ (all information HERE)

Vote one of the options below 👇👇👇 and also share all your feedback in the comments!! We look forward to reading your opinions. 🌟

New to the forum? Please register first, then come back to this announcement to vote and share your feedback! Register here in just 2 seconds!

🎆 Twilight Games event: Week 1 vs Week 2 vs Week 3 - which one was better and why! 115 votes

Week I: Light up Crystals by collecting Golden Crowns
35%
[Deleted User]EassyEsanto_chris97rajdeeptbPrincess_lovelymaryjane117nguyenanhduy1591999Mani987FlaringCrystal120Roary2020Cains_Mommaarwen777BhuttoSamiDithulaltoonmmkenrikKingtut85kimmy63noriiiEGHUNTER 41 votes
Week II: Pass levels and collect Fireflies
33%
Shirley_A_BallMerx_Gonzalezkiara_waeldaizy1bigbillmrbill3familySSiddlePriyacandyranaveerarjjvsjjStealthNinjaMikaaMoo99Samantha_1996Marotaandreia43Drupee1aakanksha27Jagjitsinghardivjyotideria2001 38 votes
Week III: Sparkle on the sky by collecting stars
31%
Tzvi_Marcubearwithme[Deleted User]MountainMomblessedgirlNix66carmenechevarrialittlemissmim08King_NealNwosuperontos9326329263S_u_n_s_h_i_n_esiegesmund12345Rerun77ciea15kairacaresFairyMarymramerkarbee 36 votes

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?