What are the fantastic 5 teams?

Best Answer

• AlienscarAlienscar Posts: 1,128 Level 4
    Accepted Answer

Hello @littlemissmim08 From the Events and Challenges area of the community Fantastic Five teams are described as below

How do I play the 'Fantastic Five'?

Heroes wanted!

The Fantastic Five is coming and you can be part of the action!

What is it?

Playing in small teams, you'll be able to collect points as a group with some scrumptious rewards!

How does it work?

When it comes to the gameplay, you don't need to change a thing. Just keep playing the game in the way you do, and you'll pick up points for your team in lots of different ways! You can win them for:

• Clearing levels
    • Completing episodes
    • Even just logging in each day!

Other ways to gather points will also be available, so keep checking your game.

What happens next?

Rewards will be plenty for you and your team! Collecting those points will return some lucky treasures of boosters, including the fabled UFO CANDY!!

Accepted Answer

Answers

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

Accepted Answer

Hello @littlemissmim08 From the Events and Challenges area of the community Fantastic Five teams are described as below

How do I play the 'Fantastic Five'?

Heroes wanted!

The Fantastic Five is coming and you can be part of the action!

What is it?

Playing in small teams, you'll be able to collect points as a group with some scrumptious rewards!

How does it work?

When it comes to the gameplay, you don't need to change a thing. Just keep playing the game in the way you do, and you'll pick up points for your team in lots of different ways! You can win them for:

• Clearing levels
    • Completing episodes
    • Even just logging in each day!

Other ways to gather points will also be available, so keep checking your game.

What happens next?

Rewards will be plenty for you and your team! Collecting those points will return some lucky treasures of boosters, including the fabled UFO CANDY!!

Accepted Answer
  • littlemissmim08littlemissmim08 Posts: 637 Level 3

Ok so how do i join a team?

• littlemissmim08littlemissmim08 Posts: 637 Level 3

Where would I go from here?

@littlemissmim08 From the Map page select Settings (the little cog top right) and check that you have the Fantastic Five feature.

@littlemissmim08

With the F5 Feature turned on go to your Event page and you should see the F5 Feature.

Select the Feature and then select either Join or Create