⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Free gifts

mattyb4694
mattyb4694 Posts: 10 Level 2

So ages ago cant remember at what level I was use to be allowed to watch videos usually for 30 seconds to get a free gift. Also when I use to fail at a level I use to get at the end 1 spin for a chance to land on 5 extra turns or 20 or 10 or a prize I never get that anymore( not to be co fused with the spin wheel you get from before entering a game once a day) so I'm just curious does this stuff stop for some reason as must have been when I got to around level 1000 I had no video ads come up anymore and also nothing at the end of failing a level to do the daily spin to maybe get a chance for extra moves??

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@mattyb4694 Hi Again, The video ads feature is a bonus feature and is not always guaranteed to be in your game, It is given to groups of randomly selected people, so this just means your not in that group at present but you could be again in the future. It can also be missing due to temporary problems

To make sure your getting the features available to you check your game is up to date and log out and restart your device , then log back in. regularly do this to keep your game as up to date as possible

The free spin wheel at the end of a level has been removed from the game so you will no longer see this

Thank you

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?