Comments - The levels in this week (8991.. 9000 - 9035)

Options

Comments

• Purvi_Macwan
    Purvi_Macwan Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

How to contact Game Studio?

• bkychau
    bkychau Posts: 8,069 Level 4
    Options

Yes, level 9003 is the most difficult amongst the 45 levels of this week.

Good luck to all CC Players!

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options
  • Albert_Heinrich
    Options

@Tzvi_Marcu, the problem is starting the game with pregame boosters (PGB). You have no control over it. I had full Candy necklace, which is 2xCB's, 2xS&WC plus F5, 1XCB and 1XS&WC. so when the first candies drop, you can loose all the candies on the board before you even make your first move. That is what happened to me in Level 8991. I had 6 PGB on the board. When I lost the Candy Necklace, I only had 2 PGB

On my second try, I had a few candies left after the game started, but not enough to feed Candy Frog. The third try was better, since there were quite a few candies to feed the frog.

There is no way that the pregame boosters can be switched off. Even if there was a way to switch it off, you only find out when you open the level.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

Disappointing, is the only way I can describe this week's newly released 45 levels. Way too many boring, rigid Rainbow Rapids levels. Also complete overuse of licorice and candy barriers. Out of control cascading on levels was also a problem. It seems skill and tactics are no longer needed, just luck and the temperament to last 45 levels.

• Albert_Heinrich
    edited March 2021
    Options

There are no prizes for Diamond Trophies and Win Streaks. In my opinion you have gamers that challenges themselves to see haw far they can take their Win Streak. Loosing it then leaves a bitter taste in the mouth, especially if it is out of their control.

With Win Streak, I lost it around 250 about a month or so ago, with an "OOPS", which the studio stuffed up on.

My current Win Streak ended on 150.

The levels you loose it on, are not particularly challenging, it is in the game design, where in my opinion the pregame boosters (PGB) are not factored in. If it were factored in, then the design would have been better.

You have levels where your PGB only appears after your first move. Why is it not possible to extend it to the "OOPS" Levels too.

Someone once mentioned that it seems to be a deliberate ploy to have those "OOPS" level in order to loose the Win Streak and thereby the PGB's. The levels after that becomes harder to complete and you end up using more ingame booster. Makes me think now, but that's just me.

Lets hope that the designers reads all the comments and try an improve the game.

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

9030 is a bit tricky. I found it easiest to get the yellows, if I got the sculls/keys before destroying the last cake. But then the cake needs to be destroyed quickly before the evil spawner covers the yellows with bad stuff.

• kck1001
    kck1001 Posts: 95 Level 2
    Options

Level 9023 is even worst than 9003. Very discouraging. 30 moves are definitely not enough. Need to fix.

• Purvi_Macwan
    Purvi_Macwan Posts: 63 Level 2
    edited March 2021
    Options

Guess the only fix they needed on 9003 is adding more "Green Down Arrow". Already have wasted more than 60 Gold Bars and 10 Lollipop Hammer, 10 hands, party booster. So gave up on this now. enough is enough. I am not wasting my time in playing unresolved issue. I won't be playing anymore Until they apply fix.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited March 2021
    Options

Late to start this week as i got held up with the third episode from last week- i was late starting and got the revised levels with all the reduced moves- not a pleasant experience. You definitely do not want to get stuck with the revised levels!

About half way through this weeks levels, generally fine if you have your full starting boosters. 9003 is disgusting though, and i think i used up most of the boosters i received for passing 9000 levels to get past.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?