We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Candy Crush Level 77

marywich
marywich Posts: 1 Newbie

I can't figure out the strategy? Just when I think I have (ie: connect as many four in a row as often as I can; connect only verticals; connect only horizontals; etc) that doesn't work anymore.

Answers

• Unknown
    Unknown Posts: 10 Level 2

Try and make a colourbomb and use it with a striped candy (eg, red), if you do this, all the red candies on the board then turn into striped candy, making your luck good and hopefully clearing majority of the jelly.

Another option is to use a colourbomb with a wrapped candy, doing so removes 2 colours on the board, clearing all the jelly from both colours. 

Found this also - The candies from the top go through the portals into the bottom section, they do not affect the ones in the bar.The only way to move the ones in the bar are to match them, or use a special candy to blast them.Try not to release the chocolate until you are ready to remove it, which you can do best by using a colour bomb/stripe combo.. If you manage to make this combo only set it off if you have at least 2 candies of the same colour as the stripe in the bar. This should ensure the chocolate is destroyed.Wraps won't really help in this level unless they are matched with a stripe as they won't touch the middle row, therefore won't destroy any jelly..

• nguyenanhduy1591999
    nguyenanhduy1591999 Posts: 2,121 Level 5

Hey don't sad. You can watch video that level and use boosters, Gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?