Comments - The levels in this week (9036 - 9080)

Comments

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

The frog colouring remains an issue- in the below image that's an orange frog, but it really looks like a yellow one. Hope this gets fixed soon.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

First 15 levels completed with in-game boosters used in only 5/15 levels. All levels were started with the full necklace as well as F5 pre-game boosters. This made the levels easier, since quite a few levels present CB Combo at the start of the game.

The worst level was 6037, where the 4 x LH had to be used to smash the last 2 jellies. The Stripe Candy drop is in the center of the board and it was difficult to to create combos. With two moves left, I was forced to use the LH's. The other 4 required PS, LH and FS.

The best level was 9042, with Candy Frog. Levels 9043 - 9045, 9047 - 9050 was fun and enjoyable. Managed a Diamond Trophy for this episode.

• NancyDrew
    NancyDrew Posts: 88 Level 2

For some reason level 9039 is really tough for me. Maybe 50 tries so far

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4

@NancyDrew, sorry to hear. With 50 tries, you should at least have had a lucky board. So maybe something is amiss.

In my opinion, there are too many thing going on in this level. Having licorice is tough enough, and then they still have it wrapped too. 2-5 multi-layered frostings, also covered and then the licorice and sugar coat drops. All of that, with under 40 moves.

I passed it first time, curtesy of a few free pregame boosters and 2 x LH

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

One thing i forgot to add- whilst the vast majority of the second episode is straightforward, the last level- 9065- is awful, and you will need a pretty lucky board to pass without boosters. When they come to make changes to this episode, no doubt increasing the difficulty, this level needs to go in the other direction, with perhaps a reduction in waffles.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

@LindQ

My favorite was 9036, 9050 and the least favorite is 9073. I post your request in our CCS group andd players will answer but still no one finished the 45 new levels.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5

@LindQ I have finished the 45 levels and they were a great improvement on the last few weeks. A good variety, with my only complaint being the continuing overuse of licorice and candy bars.

The best level was 9048 with Freddo the Frog, closely followed by 9076 again with Freddo. Both these levels required tactics in moving and placement of the frog. Although 9076 was a very hard level, I did not have the teleporter problem as pointed out by @Albert_Heinrich .

The worst level was 9060, a rigid, boring Rainbow Rapids level. 9070, another Rainbow Rapids level wasn't much better. In fact I now treat RR levels as a joke and hope one day they might, like other CCS experiments, just disappear !!

Also hopefully the Game Studio will have fixed the Space Race and this week we can again enjoy Dexter's company 🐳

• Marina_Zakon
    Marina_Zakon Posts: 72 Level 3

9039 - needs to be tweaked, cannot be passed even with boosters. 9037 - I used UFO at the very end, otherwise, would not be able to pass it. Not sure what is the objective if on every other level you need to buy in or use boosters.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

Hi everyone! Thank you for your feedback so far, I'm taking notes to present to the team. I'd love more answers, so keep them coming ☺️

9037 and 9039 will both get a patch later today, since they seem to be a little bit too hard right now (but far from impossible, good job to anyone who passed them, we see you!). When it comes to missing calendars etc that's something the devs (the people that do techy stuff and make sure stuff works) have been notified of so they're working on it!

• Johnny_Crush
    Johnny_Crush Posts: 309 Level 3

9037 and 9039 have already been redesigned

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?