Most levels completed in a week?

Comments

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,656 Level 5

One more interesting thing @Origins7_Dale, player BadGalririi shows rank of 23 and is on level 235 for comparison purposes.

• Stretch21
    Stretch21 Posts: 249 Level 3

Just started out and the levels are not that easy. Now at 200

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑

Hi @nnarkis,

Rank is different. It also depends on who is in your group. When I added many *Facebook players, I went down very quickly, not only on Rank, but getting kicked off the *High Scoring List.

Was number 1 in my limited group for awhile. But, not now. (hehe) Which is fine, means I need to play better. It changes the perspective on things, giving you how you stand, to the rest of the players in the world.

See my post at:

• *Page 2 has info on adding to *Facebook!
    • *Page 4 has info on adding to *King.com by @DieOmimi!

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

3/20/2021

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,656 Level 5
    edited March 2021

Hi @Origins7_Dale,

I think you are confusing Rank (the number in the yellow star thing) with position on the leaderboard. The rank comes from completing levels and fills faster when you get three stars, slower when you only get one. You can see in my screenshot above that I am currently at rank 164 after completing 8990 levels.

I was pointing out that completing 5001 levels should give a much higher rank than 18. You can also see that player BadGalririi shows rank of 23 and is on level 235 for comparison purposes, whereas player Gem shows a rank of only 18 but has supposedly completed 5001 levels. After completing 5001 levels, their rank show be closer to 100, it just happens automatically when you complete levels.

If you look at your leaderboard, the players who have completed more levels also have a higher rank in the yellow star. The two numbers are correlated - more levels completed = higher rank, less levels completed = lower rank. In the case of player “Gem” on my leaderboard, the two numbers are not correlated, you have a high number of levels completed, but a low rank.

I hope I explained that clearly. Do you see what I am trying to say?

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

I believe it not impossible if he spend all his time on the game and tons of real money to buy GB and boosters.

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,324 Level 5

hi @nnarkis @Origins7_Dale

There Are Two Things. 👇

1 It's A Glitch

2 Hack

GLITCH 👇

Yes It Happens With me Also In A Week. Where Isa (@hechicerilla ) Has completed More Than 5000 Levels In A Week. But There was A Twist Because @hechicerilla was Around 5400 Level So if she Cleared 5000 Levels In A week So next Position Level 10000 (unreleased level)

Isa Has Confirmed That It Was A Glitch

Its Showing till now In My Weekly leader boards under profile section.

You Can Read Here 👇

And For Me I hqve Completed more than 1000 levels only And I think Highest 1400 level is possible In A Week.

2nd Hack 👇

Yes As You have Shared Player's rank so ut may be Hack. can You Show Me players Level Number On Leader board Of Right Now.

If It is More Than 5000 Then I'm sure It is Hack because With only 18 rank its not possible to complete 1000 levels only and here is 5000.

Also I have seen In facebook A player Has Completed 5000 levels in week.

And Some players Have 1000 lives instead of 5 or 6 👇

• siti_payung
    siti_payung Posts: 13,089 Level 5

When you give detail like this.. I doubt my previous opinion. Its almost impossible to finish 5000 levels.. Even with boosters I can hardly complete my 4000+ levels.. Something fishy.

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2021

Hi @nnarkis, @Yosca @Nix66, @siti_payung,

No confusion on my part. Do you understand what I said?

Here is my Rank in comparison to other players:

• Rank 152 - 81 On List - On 3-20-2021 - CCS - Origins7 Dale

• Rank Of Other Players In My Group - On 3-20-2021 - CCS - Origins7 Dale

• Current Level - Listing Of Players - 1 Origins7 Dale - CCS

Ok, now I will give you some info on this.

I am, *Listed at 81 at *Rank 152!

Our Crushing Legend @Werner_Cichy is *Listed at *33 at *Rank 179! But we both have finished the last level in the game, at the *End of the *Saga Map!

• Crushing Legend @Werner_Cichy - *Listed at *33 at *Rank 179! *Finished Level 9080!
    • @Origins7_Dale - *Listed at 81 at *Rank 152! *Finished Level 9080!

So why is *Werner ahead of me on the list & rank, since we both finished the last level?

Well one reason is, he is a better player. Which helps our analysis. But, more importantly, he may have done more *Stars, along with more *Sugar Stars, on this don't think so, since I am 2nd on the *Master Trophy List, but still possible, because once you have the *Diamond Trophy, any additional *Sugar Stars doesn't help you on it, because you have won it already. It could also be, he has done more *Levels, by *Replaying more of them than me, thereby increasing his *Star count.

It is a very complex algorithm, with too many variables. There are level tweaks, some much easier in the past, than now, some harder than the past, etc... Every change brings in other factors, which in turn affect other things.

You said:

• I think you are confusing Rank (the number in the yellow star thing) with position on the leaderboard. The rank comes from completing levels and fills faster when you get three stars, slower when you only get one. You can see in my screenshot above that I am currently at rank 164 after completing 8990 levels.
    • I was pointing out that completing 5001 levels should give a much higher rank than 18. You can also see that player BadGalririi shows rank of 23 and is on level 235 for comparison purposes, whereas player Gem shows a rank of only 18 but has supposedly completed 5001 levels. After completing 5001 levels, their rank show be closer to 100, it just happens automatically when you complete levels.
    • If you look at your leaderboard, the players who have completed more levels also have a higher rank in the yellow star. The two numbers are correlated. In the case of player “Gem” on my leaderboard, the two numbers are not correlated.
    • I hope I explained that clearly. Do you see what I am trying to say?

Your 2nd statement is the problem. Not necessarily, as I pointed out. You need more info, in order to do a *Correct Comparison. Which is beyond the scope of our discussion here. It might be as simple as, the *Data Bases on *Rank, haven't been updated yet, or adjusted. Given how long it takes to fix things here, along with us being in a lockdown due to the virus, not surprising if this is the answer.

Comparisons can be tricky, in the example above, I used the *End Of The Saga Map. Each player is different, with different *Features, different tweaks, playing different levels, etc... Just the fact that the *Master Trophy List gives you a 10% Increase on Score on *New Levels, should tell you something.

Trust this helps.

Take Care - Origins7 Dale, 😀

3/20/2021

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,752 Crushing Legend

I've seen some of these race results in my and other Facebook groups. I've also seen comments from players who reportedly played 5000 levels a week. It's clearly a King's glich . In some cases, the level 5000 that the players have reached is displayed and not the levels played

@Origins7_Dale

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,324 Level 5

My comment got for approval

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?