๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Feedback on levels 9081-9125

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,615 Level 4
    edited March 2021

Levels up to 9088 was pretty straightforward, except 9082 where I had to use PS with a CB twice to get some movement going. The other issue I have is the small opening boards. With the amount of pre-game boosters I have, it is not really effective. One move then all boosters gets destroyed, with not much effect on the level.

The worst level was 9088. With 3 moves left, all the blockers were cleared and only three jellies left. The striped candies fell favourably and with the next move a 3 layered blocker landed on one of the jellies. That required me to smash it with 4xLH or loose the Win Streak. ๐Ÿค

The very next level was so easy, even Stevie W could have finished it, but still smarting about all those LH's lost in protecting my WS. Getting a good level does not make up for a bad level.

The rest of the levels was a mix of the good, the bad and the ugly. Level 9090 played OK up until 6 moves left, then the board turned ugly on me. Some anxious moments with 9091. Level 9095 was reminiscent of that previous terrible level, that was tweaked so many time, you could play it with your eyes closed. When I saw the key on top and Candy from at the bottom, I thought Oh No. This time round it played surprisingly well.

Worst was 9088 and best 9084 with 9093 a close second.

Play was made easy with pregame boosters and Win Streak. Levels 9081-9095 done. Moderate use of boosters, if I disregard level 9088

Oh and Episode Race made magic and disappeared. This is now the third episode without it. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

Thank you for that! We love some feedback. We try to disable pre-game boosters in levels that have small opening board, sometimes levels slip through. 9088 clearly has some issues I might see if we can make an exception and do a patch asap instead of waiting until tomorrow, I almost cleared it myself but I was very lucky with how the waffles and specials spawned (we want to reduce the luck needed, of course, so it's still not a good thing).

The easy level directly afterwards is one of few levels in the episode that's supposed to be extra easy! It's actually one of mine ๐Ÿ˜„

I have no control over the episode race, but I'm pretty sure it's an issue they are looking into.

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5

Btw, how can I get "Candy Top of Saga Map"'s badge?

I reached the last levels about 100 times or more...

from 2018-2021... Yeah, I started playing in 2018.

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

9110 done. Used a few hands in 9101, a checkmark in 9104 after @Johnny_Crush warned it is difficult. Must have gotten a lucky board in 9105, which he also warned about. Had lots of moves to spare. Most difficult for me was 9108. Used quite a few hammers to get the jellies in the bottom. A UFO might have been better. Difficult because candies don't fall below the fencing.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

A change to 9088 is pushed from our side! It's a minor tweak but hopefully it'll help. Have fun with the new levels ๐Ÿ˜„

• Marina_Zakon
    Marina_Zakon Posts: 72 Level 3

@LindQ Level 9088 - thank you for speedy fix, passed it on the first try!

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3

First episode bad levels 9084 and 9088. Good levels, too easy, 9092 and 9093 even when not able to make CB x 2 with Winning Streak and PGB.

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3

Level very straightforward now, I imagine the moves will be reduced to compensate!

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5
    Not my favorites, the Sniping levels.

@Crazy Cat Lad I vote for "Not my favorites, the Sniping levels"

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?