Feedback on levels 9081-9125

Options

Comments

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

We do, of course, test all the levels before we release them. But we do release 45 levels every week. Each level is tested and tweaked before release, but we don't have thousands of testers. We do, however, get valuable data when a level is released and tested by the end of content Windows 10 players, they sometimes know the game better than we do, and therefore we value their feedback. If we were to test the levels to be as accurate as they are after the first two days live we wouldn't be able to release more than one episode every other week. As an early player you get to provide us with valuable feedback, and since we have started a bigger feedback collecting system from this week on there will be an even bigger way for you guys to influence the game.

We love creating fun levels for you guys, and we release patches for levels daily so that the game can be as enjoyable as possible, with levels that are both easy, hard and everything in between, so that everyone can find something they like. 😊

I hope this answer suffices. If there's any other questions I'll be back tomorrow to answer them and I'll let you guys know when we push the new patch tomorrow as well, and what levels are in it. Have a nice evening, friends 😉

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    edited March 2021
    Options

9100 was hard, really have to get the icing at the top cleared quickly or you're screwed. And that is easier if you don't clear the main playing area, but you cant take too long or you wont have enough moves to clear the main bit. 9101 is really hard indeed. Bit too much mess to clear in this one i think

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3
    Options

@LindQ not easy level but challenging level, where one has to think every move, I picked up. Or a fun level. Cannot be all of those easily, but 9116 was a great challenge. Fun in a way because the Magic Mixer spawns Bonbons. However I had to think in every move and look all over the board, and track the cherries late on. Got lucky on final move when two wrapped for combo took the last cherry. Last hard level seen maybe in need of tweaking was 9111, with icing and jellies in hard to get places and not enough space to create the major combos needed. Nearly finished, just 7 levels left.

• sauren
    sauren Posts: 248 Level 3
    Options

@LindQ Thank you for the quick "fix" on level 9088!

• macdog
    macdog Posts: 83 Level 2
    Options

anyone else have issues with 9101 it is awful.

• Marina_Zakon
    Marina_Zakon Posts: 72 Level 3
    Options

@macdog same here, stuck on 9101. @LindQ can you please escalate this issue?

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,989 Level 5
    Options
    Depends, I usually prefer making my own special candies.

@LindQ I have an advantage living in Australia. The new levels are released at around midnight, my time, therefore I don't start until the morning. I check the forum first and pick up the dangers + when I started this morning you had promptly tweaked Level 9088, so I didn't have a problem.

Congratulations are in order for a very good set of 45 levels. 9083, 9084, 9091, 9101, 9115, 9118 and 9124 were all great levels. The worst levels were all the Rainbow Rapids levels, with 9113 being terribly boring and plagued with constant reshuffles. The very best 9115 and the very worst 9113.

My only complaints are the nearly total absence of Freddo the Frog and the Tasty Picks drop box on every level. I think once or twice an episode is enough to get the "sale" message across. Besides being a pain, it also wastes valuable seconds of F5 timed boosters !!

All in all, an excellent mixture of hard, enjoyable, tactical and easy levels. Thank you to all involved for producing this week's 45 levels.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@macdog, it is a terrible level, or maybe we just got dished up with terrible boards. I normally keep count of ingame boosters used, but with this one I just wanted to finish it. I could easily have used 4-6 boosters to pass.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros, well done. Maybe I should also tune my clock to Aussie time. You are right about the mix. I only played up to the second episode, bar one level. This was more strategic for this morning. My first level will give me Weekly race boosters. I also keep an eye on my F5 team, so I play over 1-3 days.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,989 Level 5
    Options
    Depends, I usually prefer making my own special candies.

@macdog @Albert_Heinrich I must have got a decent board on 9101. Although it was moderately hard for me, I found it to be a level that required a fair bit of thought.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?