๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Feedback on levels 9081-9125

Comments

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,608 Level 4

The only boosters that can destroy the AS covered with the impermeable licorice fence is a CB Combo and Party Popper. The situation has to be spot on for it to occur.

When I get the message about not destroying the AS because it spawns order, it spooks me and I freak out and think of the dreaded "OOPS".

Is there any way of sanitizing that message, since I thread lightly around those levels and make stupid mistakes. I know that it cannot be destroyed any other way, but it just freaks me. Not sure about other player.

• Albert_Heinrich

The one thing I cannot resist is a CB Combo, so when the opportunity arises at the start of the level, I usually just go for it. This is despite not knowing how the level will play. I seldom watch videos, so like most of us I play blind.

I'd probably purchase a combo if it was available. MMMM, something to think about, instead of extra moves.

It is just magic, seeing those blockers disappear, especially those licorice locked once. Maybe I suffer from some impulse control disorder, like pyromania. Lol

I do burn my fingers sometimes when I use a LH, instead of FS. With the LH the chance of a cascade is great, especially if it is at the top of the board.

I also invested in Paint Stripe, which is really helpful for those pain in the but hidden jellies or blockers.

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster

As previously stated, we patch levels every day around lunch-time CET. We unfortunately can't fix levels around the clock, but we do make sure to get to things every weekday. 9088 was somewhat of a special case, since it seemed extremely difficult with the settings of the candy cannons spawnrates so we made an exception and pushed a very early patch.

9101 is on the list for today's patch, as well as 9108. These have been flagged as harder than they're supposed to be. We might tweak down some more levels as well, since the data tends to see the levels as harder and harder. The first players to go through levels are really good at clearing levels, and they also use a lot of boosters to help them get through. The more people play the levels the higher the average playtime gets. It's interesting to see that you guys that play so eagerly are probably some of the best players ๐Ÿ˜Š

Expect a patch in a few hours ^^

• Albert_Heinrich

Just completed the last episode and what a great episode it was for me. Kudo's to the team.

I only used boosters in level 9121, which I should now classify as my worst in term of playing experience, but it was not a bad level at all. The rest of the boosters I used out of choice to make my own luck. The mix was quite good and no real dreaded levels. Some had you thinking and anticipate possible cascades.

I was fortunate to get CB Combo's in a few levels and made CB Combo's in two or three of them. Only one flopped on me because of the very small starting board. Only six squares, so that was a loss of FS booster.

Levels 9111 - 9120 played very well for me, and most I could finish with a few moves to spare.

My best level was 9123, with 9125 a very close second.

The worst level was 9121 (I replayed it four times now, without boosters and always come short, either the to or the bottom. Sorry team, it was actually is a bit harder level, so I retract my previous assertion. The issue is that the board gives very few options at the bottom. It was the two top corners though that caused the hassle.

With me playing levels with quite a few starting boosters, and declaring them great levels, does not do justice to those that start without any boosters. They are the real sloggers that will be able to give a true reflection of how levels play. I have a OK stash of in-game boosters, which helps me navigate the the levels when I foresee a possible issue. There are players that do not have that luxury and have to rely on countless replays. I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO YOU AND SALUTE YOU ALL.

Good luck to everyone that still needs to complete. Will be checking in here to see how things are going and give some cheers.

@LindQ, thanks for creating this platform, it is really helpful and it gives a bit of insight on what goes on in the background. I am sure players appreciate your presence. We might get irate sometime, but it is with a good heart I think

• candyfancy
    candyfancy Posts: 56 Level 3
    The Sniping levels are OK.

@LindQ Thank u sir for patching 9088 early First episode all levels were straight forward and my favourite design is 9091 then9100 second episode 9108 is awful 9101 9104 9105 9106is hard but strategy need to pass and enjoy playing such levels but 9103 is boring

Third episode will begin tomorrow with F5

• LindQ

Hi! Thanks for playing. 9108 does indeed have some issues, and will be patched today (it's already done, just waiting for the push to live). Your feedback is appreciated!

It's also ma'am. Technically. But I'm Swedish, so we just call each other "hey you there" ๐Ÿ˜‰

• LindQ

Well done, what an early finish! Thanks for your feedback, Albert. Very insightful! Do you have a favorite level overall in the release? And one that you wouldn't like to see again? Due to design, not difficulty (since the difficulties vary a lot!)

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 210 Level 3

My level numbers above got mixed up twice. Bad level not 9111, but 9108, though with enough skill to only require one UFO to clear it and a single LH as IPBs. 9020 was the good challenge @LindQ not 9015, had the Magic Mixers spawning BonBons, and another good challenging level was 9121 - no UFO required, just one use of FS. Will struggle when King reduces moves on 9121 and 9120, as both were used with all the moves. Good levels those two, as the use of CCS skill is there, rather than relying on a remarkable board and much luck.9108 in need of a tweak, I am all done this morning for this release.

• candyfancy
    candyfancy Posts: 56 Level 3
    The Sniping levels are OK.

@LindQ hey there please no ma'am ๐Ÿ˜๏ธ chillax Next time onwards only friendly approach bro

• LindQ

Nice, well done with finishing! 9108 has a tweak on the way. I'll make sure to note down your feedback, I'm glad you enjoy the magic mixer spawning in bonbonblitz!

If levels like 9121 and 9120 are just hard enough when we take away moves, we also change them in some other way (reducing layers on blockers, reducing orders etc) so they keep the correct difficulty ๐Ÿ˜Š No level should be harder than a hard level, am I right? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?