⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Is there a way to disable the owl?

Options
cozmotrilium
cozmotrilium Posts: 102 Level 3

Is there a way to stop Odus's "help?" I prefer to play the game without purchases. But I don't want it to pop up every time I finish an episode, and when I fail nightmarishly hard levels. Thanks!

Best Answers

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Unfortunately there is no way to stop the purchase option specially in case of failure of any level as most of the players use this opportunity to continue the game.

But your feedback came to us and may be in future it can change and an option may be provided to disable the purchase features if anyone likes to.

Thanks and have a nice time ahead.

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Agree. It’s very annoying to have the owl appear every time you fail the level to try & convince you to spend $$ for a booster pack.

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,559 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Kazza-3 , @cozmotrilium I agree with you that It’s very annoying to have the owl appear but don't forget King is a business, and business need to make money. We are playing the game free no one press us to pay but minimum they can offer.

• ChrisInMI
    ChrisInMI Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I understand it's a business and you want people to buy boosters, but having the owl appear EVERY SINGLE TIME I fail a hard level is overkill and extremely annoying. I realize an option to disable Odus's spam offers of "help" won't ever happen, but finding a way to tone it down would be nice. After EVERY unsuccessful attempt is too much. Every other attempt, as it used to be, or better yet every third attempt would be a lot less annoying.

• Kerann_4
    Kerann_4 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Agree, and for me I can't X out of the owl offers. I actually have to purchase the offer or restart my phone, every time. I would Geatly appreciate a solution, any advice or I'll have to stop Playing the game....and I Love the Game. I'm on level 12,506 and I'm stuck! Very frustrating...King please help!! Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?